Private Gdansk Royal Route Tour
Once accessible only to powerful monarchs, the Royal Route of Gdańsk can now be rediscovered by tourists on a 3.5-hour private walking tour with a savvy guide showing you around the most remarkable sights such as: Gdansk Town Hall, Saint Mary’s Church, the Amber Museum, and the Neptune’s Fountain. Our guides will adjust the tour to your preferences and interests. Additionally, they can pick you up from your hotel at your convenience.
• 3.5-hour private walking tour of the Royal Route in Gdansk
• Tour adjusted to your interests and preferences
• Choose your own departure time for the tour
• Hotel pickup included for selected hotels
• Most notable Gdansk sightseeing spots
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3.5-hour private walking tour
- Hotel pickup in selected hotels in the Gdańsk City Centre
- Professional local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Private Gdansk Royal Route Tour ensures flexibility and personal approach. What is more, you will, undoubtedly, have a chance to see the most popular and representative streets and monuments of Gdansk. Participants will start their sightseeing tour at the 13th century Long Market, which is brimming with endearing cafes and age-old colourful apartment houses. On private Gdansk Route Tour, you will see the most noteworthy places in Gdańsk such as: the Town Hall, the Neptune’s Fountain, and the Green Gate. On the way, you will stop by the Amber Museum – the first museum in Poland entirely devoted to amber, where you will learn about the significance of this gemstone. In addition, you will see the Saint Mary’s Church, which is one of the most relevant religious buildings in Gdansk. You will hear the most intriguing stories and legends about this church. Book this tour to have the itinerary adjusted to your personal preferences and to see the most popular monuments in Gdansk.
Departure Point :The tour starts form the Green Gate (Zielona Brama) in Gdańsk
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A detailed confirmation will be sent to you 3 days before the tour. If booked 3 or fewer days in advance, the confirmation will be sent to you on the day of booking (subject to availability).
- There is a possibility to organize the tour in German, Italian, French, Spanish, Swedish, and Dutch. If you’re interested, please let us know at least one week in advance.
- You need to arrive at the meeting point at your own cost. If you wish to adjust the meeting point closer to your accommodation, please let us know and we will recalculate the price for you.
- Please dress appropriately to the weather conditions
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.