Private Guided Tour of Traditional Santorini
Discover the splendor of Santorini on a 6-hour tour with a local guide . Visit Oia, the iconic village, and explore less-touristed regions of the island, including Pyrgos village the highest village in Santorini, a protected UNESCO settlement since 1995. . Climb up to the highest point of Santorini. Stop at the black beach at Perivolos and Gavalas Winery and partake in a wine tasting. Hotel pick-up and drop off is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off. Not big space for luggage
- Map of Santorini
- Bottled water onboard the vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Oia's Main Street
- Entry/Admission - Gavalas Winery
What's excluded :
- Personal spending
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Firostefani, Firostefani, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Embark on an essential 6-hour tour of Santorini. Once we pick you up at a location of your choice and meet up with our private guide, the private tour kicks off at the edge of the Caldera in order to demonstrate the truly atypical geological formation of Santorini. Admire breath-taking views from Firostefani, which has sweeping views of Santorini’s whitewashed buildings.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Oia's Main Street, Greece
Delve into the fascinating village of Oia, where bright white houses with cobalt blue roofs line the hillsides. Our tour guide will accompany you in a walking tour around its typical small cave houses to explain its architecture and its history. Free time
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Pyrgos Kallistis 847 00, Greece
Visit with our Tour guide, the charming village of Pyrgos, with its narrow alleys and picturesque houses where a venetian castle and defensive tower dated from the Middle Ages can be found.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gavalas Winery, Megalochori, Santorini, Greece, Megalochori 847 00 Greece
Visit one of the most traditional winery, know for its best desert wine on the entire world. Meet a wine expert at the Winery and learn to distinguish the tastes and aromas of Santorini wines. Sip three distinct wines, all produced locally. Raise your glass for this extraordinary Santorini experience of a lifetime!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Perivolos Beach, Perivolos 847 03 Greece
Relax and taste the traditional cuisine of Santorini at a local family tavern on Perivolas Beach, known for its black volcanic sand.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For cruise ship passengers: Pick up from the exit of the cable carFor Hotel pick ups:Pick up from any hotel as close as it getsFor Airport: Please provide flight numberEnd Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Airport, HotelAirports
- Santorini Airport, Greece
- Port of Fira
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A moderate amount of walking is involved on uneven surfaces
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.