Private Half-Day to Kratovo and Kuklica from Skopje
Kratovo, one of the Macedonian cities with a preserved old Balkan architecture, especially serve the city's bridges and towers. Old Radin Bridge is a splendid town ornament. Алсо where you will try and eat some of the local food and also prepare part of them.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- After pick up from your accommodation in Skopje, we continue to drive to Kratovo, where its waiting our local maestro/guide Mr. Stevce Donevski- he will show the city on own way, very dificult from others tours - also you will taste allot of old home style food and also you will prepare some them. After that we will have a city sightseeing and visit the following historical sites: the church St. Jovan Pretecha (18th century), the church St. Nikola Chudotvorec (16-18 th century) reviewing the old city architecture, the Clock Tower (14 th century), Simkjeva Tower (14th century), the Bazaar Bridge, Argulichki Bridge…After city tour visit Kuklica - the Valley of Stone Dolls. Welcome to the Macedonian Cappadocia. According to local lore, a man was struggling to choose between two women. Not able to make up his mind, he figured he would marry both on the same day and not tell the other. Unluckily for him, during his morning wedding the second wife came to check out the scene and was horrified watching her husband’s double-crossing nuptials. In a rage, she cursed the whole wedding party and they turned to stone where they stood and created Kuklica.
After finishig, we departure for Skopje.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Skopje International Airport, MK, Автопат „Александар Македонски, Petrovec 1043, North Macedonia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.