Private Half-Day Tour of Boudhanath and Pashupatinath Temples in Kathmandu
On this 4-hour private tour, visit two of the most significant temples in Nepal. Pashupatinath Temple, a UNESCO World Heritage Monument, is considered to be the holiest Hindu pilgrimage place in Nepal. Although only Hindus are allowed inside temple, visitors can clearly see the temple and the activities performed in the temple premises from the eastern bank of the Bagmati river. Also visit Boudhanath Temple, which has become one of the most important centers of Tibetan Buddhism. Today it remains an important place of pilgrimage and meditation for Tibetan Buddhists and local Nepalis, and is a popular tourist site.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off from your hotel or airport
- Transport by private vehicle
- English speaking local guide
- 2 Mineral water bottles per person
- Entry/Admission - Pashupatinath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Boudhanath Stupa
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pashupatinath Temple, 44621 Pashupati Nath Road, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
The Pashupatinath Temple is a famous and sacred Hindu temple complex that is located on the banks of the Bagmati River, approximately 5 kilometres north-east of Kathmandu in the eastern part of Kathmandu Valley, the capital of Nepal. The temple serves as the seat of Nepal's national deity, Lord Pashupatinath.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Boudhanath Stupa, Boudh, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Boudhanath is a stupa in Kathmandu, Nepal. Located about 11 km from the center and northeastern outskirts of Kathmandu, the stupa's massive mandala makes it one of the largest spherical stupas in Nepal.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any hotel in Kathmandu but preferred which is located in Thamel. You can give us your pick up address like your hotel or Kathmandu airport( If airport need name of the airlines and flight number) at least one day before the tour day.Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Adult pricing applies to all other travelers
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. Please dress modestly.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Pigeon Travel And Tours Pvt Ltd