Private Half-Day Tour of Patan Durbar Square
Visit Patan's most popular attraction, Patan Durbar Square, on this 4-hour private tour. Patan is known as the city of fine arts. The city boasts of many Hindu temples and Buddhist monuments. The diversity of the medieval culture that allowed both Hinduism and Buddhism to flourish has left a rich legacy of impressive sightseeing in this city for today's visitors.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off from your hotel or airport
- Transport by private vehicle
- English speaking local guide
- 2 Mineral water bottles per person
- Entry/Admission - Patan Durbar Square
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Patan Durbar Square, Patan (Lalitpur) 44700 Nepal
Patan Durbar Square is the old palace of the medieval rulers of Patan, believed to have been founded by King Veer Deva in 299 A.D. The square contains innumerable buildings embellished with elaborately carved windows and balconies in the Newar tradition. Krishna Mandir , Hiranya Varna Mahavihar are the main attractions here.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any hotel in Kathmandu but preferred which is located in Thamel
Departure Time :9:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Adult pricing applies to all other travelers
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. Please dress modestly.
- Please note that there has been significant damage to some of the sites visited on this tour due to the earthquakes in April and May 2015
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Pigeon Travel And Tours Pvt Ltd