Private Historic Walking Tour of Helsinki
Discover fascinating and unconventional Finnish history on our 3-hour Historic Walking Tour. After a full debriefing of the early history of Finland we will take a picturesque walk though time. Starting with the Russian Empire influence at the Senate Square and ending the tour at the present-day, modernist part of the city. During the tour you will be travelling by foot with our expert guide.
What's included :
- Professional and knowledgeable tour guide for 3 x hours
- Guided tour in Helsinki for 3 x hours
What's excluded :
- Price does not include meals, transport etc. These must be provided at customers cost before or after the tour.
- The tour will start in the Senate Square, at the statue of Alexandar II. (address for google maps - Unioninkatu29). Look out for our guides holding up the "HISTORIC WALKING TOUR" sign. The tour will be on foot, and will take around 3 hours. A fully guided tour in English will be provided. The tour will visit the following places:
- Senate Square (starting point), Helsinki Cathedral, The House of the Estates, Beautiful harbour viewpoint, Uspenski Cathedral, Market Square, Esplanadi Park, Alexander street, Railway Square, Ateneum and Finlandia Hall
- The final point of the tour will be in Kamppi - which is only a 5-10 minute walk from the central railway station (Rautatientori). Our guides are happy to give you directions at the end of the tour.
Departure Point :The meeting point for the tour is at the statue of Alexandar the II, in the Senate square. The address for google maps is Unioninkatu 29, Helsinki
Departure Time :START TIMES AS FOLLOWS:
08:00am (first start time)
17:00pm (last start time)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.