Private Jaipur Local City Sightseeing Tour With Car
Jaipur is a majestic city and touring it over the course of a day will give you a chance to enjoy many spellbinding sights. There are many places to visit in Jaipur in one day, and it is absolutely possible to enjoy all of them in one go.
Private Full Day Tour by Air Conditioner Car
Covered All Historical Monuments of Jaipur in One Day Tour
Professional, Informative Tour Guide for More Personalized Experience
Optional to Upgrade with Tour Options
Enjoy Jeep Safari at Amer Fort, Jaipur
Visit Amer Fort, an UNESCO World Heritage Sight
Visit & Enjoy Jal Mahal, an Ideol Photo Shoot Point
Explore Hawa Mahal, The Palace of Wind
Visit & Explore City Palace, the Royal Residence of Erstwhile Kingdom
See the Largest Jantar Mantar Observatory
Stroll Around the Local Shopping Places in Jaipur
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop
- Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for Day Tour of Jaipur.
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
- Professional, Informative Tour Guide ( Include Only if Book with Tour Option )
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Buffet lunch ( Include Only if Book with Tour Option )
- All Government Taxes (GST)
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Jeep Safari at Amer Fort Jaipur ( Include Only if Book with Tour Option)
What's excluded :
- Hotel Accommodation
- Monument entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort Palace
- Entry/Admission - Jal Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
The Hawa Mahal, the most famous landmark of Jaipur, the palace of winds built by Sawai Pratap Singh was actually planned for the royal household to have a look at the everyday life of the city. The palace has tier upon tier of curved arch surmounting fairy casements with “jali” – latticework screens.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Amber Fort Palace, Jaipur 302021 India
The Amber Fort as one of the most magnificent destinations in Jaipur. Sitting upon the rugged hills outside of town the Amer (Amber) Fort is an example of the fascinating blend of Hindu and Muslim architecture made from red sandstone and white marble.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Jal Mahal, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002 India
The Jal Mahal, the water palace that is situated in the midst of the beautiful Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur City. Jal Mahal is an exceptional structure of the Rajput culture. The palace and the lake around it were renovated and enlarged in the 18th century by Maharaja Jai Singh II of Amber. A wonderful five storied building built in red sandstone.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jantar Mantar - Jaipur, Tripoliya Bazaar near entrance to City Palace, Jaipur 302020 India
The Jantar Mantar monument of Jaipur is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments, built by the Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh. It features the world’s largest stone sundial and is a UNESCO World Heritage site. It is the largest stone astronomical observatory in the world and this feature makes it, a special destination for a traveler.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: City Palace of Jaipur, Tripolia Bazar Near Jantar Mantar, Jaipur 3023002 India
Jaipur city which was built by Maharaja Jai Singh, the notable astronomer. Visit the Maharaja's City Palace (apart of which is the home of the erstwhile royal family),
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick Up from - Jaipur Airport/ Railway Station & Hotel Anywhere in Jaipur Airports
- Jaipur International Airport, Airport Rd, Sanganer, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017, India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.