Private Kotor Old Town Walking Tour
Enjoy a 1.5-hour private walking tour of Kotor's Old Town led by a local guide. See the Armory square, St. Tryphon Cathedral, the Karampana Fountain, and more. This tour is operated with just your group and includes entrance fees.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup in Old Town
- Map of the old town
- Entry/Admission - St. Tryphon Cathedral
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel drop-off
- Begin this private tour at your selected time by meeting your guide at the Old Town main gates or your hotel in Old Town Kotor. Your guide will then introduce you to this UNESCO World Heritage Site. The town itself is tiny and a perfect maze of little Venetian streets. Walk upon the Riva and gaze upon those precipitous mountains which tower above the town.
Visit the Arms square, where the clock tower is located. Then proceed to the Flour square to find important and beautiful palaces. See the 12th century cathedral of St. Tryphon, the biggest attraction in old town. Next, find out about the Brotherhood of the Seaman of Boka in the Maritime Museum square.
You will get to see the old Karampana Fountain after you arrive in the Greek square, where the only 2 orthodox churches are located. Finish your walk back in the Arms square about 1.5-hours later. This tour introduces visitors to the history of the town and its glory days of the past centuries.
Departure Point :Your hotel or port in Old Town Kotor or in front of the Old Town main gates
Departure Time :Departure time is set upon request, please provide preferred meeting time and place.
Return Detail :Concludes at Arms square
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.