Private Lumbini And Kapilvastu Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour
This 6-hour private tour takes you around the Buddhist pilgimage site of Lumbini, known to be the birthplace of Buddha. Visit various temples and sites that hold much significance to the Buddhist tradition.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up / drop off from hotel in Lumbini
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Lumbini Monastic Site
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lumbini Monastic Site, Taulihawa Road, Lumbini 32914 Nepal
Lumbinī is a Buddhist pilgrimage site in the Rupandehi District of Province No. 5 in Nepal. It is the place where, according to Buddhist tradition, Queen Mahamayadevi gave birth to Siddhartha Gautama in 563 BCE. Gautama, who achieved Enlightenment some time around 528 BCE, became the Buddha and founded Buddhism.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Lumbini.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.