Private Mindo Ziplining, Chocolate Tasting, and Equator Museum Tour
Mindo is a mountain area watershed or landmark, located at the western side of the Ecuadorian Andes. Here, two of the most bio-diverse eco regions in the world meet the Chocoan Lowlands and the Tropical Andes. This private tour is recommended for all types of adventurous travelers. Below you’ll find our standard itinerary, this is a private tour, which you can modify to your own preferences. You can choose to do an additional chocolate tour, to go tubing in the river (cold water!), to visit a butterfly farm and much more! A hotel pick up and drop off is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional driver/ guide
- Transportation from and to hotel in Quito (urban zone)
- Meals as described in the itinerary
- Activities as described in the itinerary
- 24/7 assistance in Dutch, English and Spanish
- Entry/Admission - Mindo Canopy Adventures - Zipline
- Entry/Admission - Intinan Museum
What's excluded :
- Extra food and drinks
- Optional tips for the guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Quetzal de Mindo with Chocolate Tour, 9 de Octubre, Mindo 170167, Ecuador
At 7:00 AM, you will be picked up at your hotel in Quito, and start driving to Mindo. After a 1 hour drive, you will enjoy some coffee and a delicious brownie at chocolate factory Quetzal, where you will learn about the whole chocolate process (chocolate tour optional.)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Mindo Canopy Adventures - Zipline, km 2,5 via las cascadas, Mindo 171202, Ecuador
Around 11:00, you will do a canopy tour (10 lines). You will be able to observe the vast nature of Mindo from a unique perspective while you experience an adventurous activity.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Intinan Museum, Autopista Manuel Cordova Galarza, a 200 metros del redondel de la Mitad del Mundo, San Antonio de Pichincha, Quito 170180 Ecuador
After lunch, you will visit the the Intiñan Museum, located 200 meters from the monument of the Middle of the World monument. In this museum, you will able to experience the effect of gravity in the equator in a fun way. After that, you will drive back to Quito
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation included is from and to Quito’s hotel, located in the Quito urban Zone. It does not include Valleys, Tababela or hotels close to the airport. The extra charge of $ 40 (for the round trip per group) must be paid directly to the driver.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Important things to bring: comfortable and light clothing, (a jacket just in case) water, sun block, sunglasses and passport (for the equator stamp)
- If you would like to change activities or restaurants please let us know, the tours are completely customizable.
- Time Disclaimer: We recommend this private tour to start no later than 08:00 am because you will enjoy the tour at a good pace and you will not miss out on any activities. If you choose for a later departure time it might be possible that you will miss some activities due to traffic or other circumstances.
- Insurance is mandatory including personal medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- The operator reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availability, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances.
- In order to process your reservation please help us with all this information:
- Pick-up location
- Please let us know the pick-up location, so we can communicate that to the guide.
- Arrival and departure information of international flights
- Whatsapp phone number (in case you use Whatsapp and would like us to contact you that during your stay via Whatsapp)
- For all guests:
- Passport numbers
- Date of birth
- Food restrictions
- Medical restrictions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Transportation included is from and to Quito’s hotel, located in the Quito urban Zone. It does not include Valleys, Tababela or hotels close to the airport. The extra charge of $ 40 (for the round trip per group) must be paid directly to the driver.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Travelers must bring with them extra sanitary items to be used during the entire tour. Transportation: Passengers will be seated skipping a place to maintain the distance required. Medicine: Travelers should bring their medications from their countries.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.