Private Minibus Arrival Transfer: Luton Airport to Central London
Enjoy this group private arrival transfer from the Luton airport to your central London accommodations. Book anytime day or night and a reach your accommodation in no time and in a comfortable manner. Connect to the free Wi-Fi or simply watch the streets of London as you drive.e.
per adult from
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Child seats on demand;
- Upgrade for larger vehicles that can suit excess luggage.
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Meet and greet service
- Travel with your group in the private minibus vehicle and begin the journey to your central London accommodation. Ride in a modern vehicle such as a Mercedes Sprinter, capable of holding up to 19 passengers including luggage.
Enjoy a nice and fun time with your group while travelling together in a executive minibus. Plan your trip or enjoy London's streets and landmarks in a comfortable vehicle. Use the free Wi-Fi in the vehicle to stay tuned online and check in your trip. This transfer operates 24 hours a day so whether you are coming in at midnight or noon, you will be able to be accommodated.
Please note: This transfer is for central London hotels within the following postcodes only:
WC1, WC2, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4, E1, SE1, N1, SW1, SW6, W1, W2, W4, W3, NW1, NW3, NW8.on.
Departure Point :National Express, Luton, Bedfordshire LU2 9NA, UK
Return Detail :London, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions;
- 19 seater executive minibus, which can support up to 19 passengers, 16 pieces of hand luggage and 16 pieces of check-in luggage.
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Luton Airport Minibus Pick-up Procedure: The coach will be outside the main terminal, in the bus stop, waiting for the passengers. Under no circumstances will the driver be allowed to leave the coach unattended in the parking. The passengers will have to make their own way to the vehicle. It will normally take 20 minutes, not more than 25 minutes, to come out of the migration - off the flight and outside.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.