Private Napa Valley & Sonoma Wine Country Combo Tour from San Francisco
Choose quality over quantity - our goal is to exceed your expectation!
100% Local San Francisco Accredited & Established Business Since 2004 100% Glowing Feedback Including TripAdvisor, BBB + A rating & More
100% Peace of Mind; Hassle-Free Booking & Worry-Free Tour Packages 100% Trusted, Licensed and Bonded Local Tour Operator Since 2004
100% Tailor-Made Custom Tours & Freedom to Customize a La Carte
Unique Itineraries & Lifetime 5-Star Experiences Guaranteed High Level & First-Class Services - No hidden Fees & Satisfaction Guaranteed Superior & Awards Including TripAdvisor, BBB A+ Rating, Gold Award of Business Credibility Trust + SF Travel & Convention Bureau Award & More Authentic Tour Experiences and Unique Destinations Unavailable Elsewhere Family-Friendly Tour Operator + Local Passionate & Fun-loving Multilingual Tour Guides Luxury Vehicles, Go Where You Want to Go & Travel at Your Pace High-Profile VIP Clients; Top Travel Custom Services Specialist
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fully private guided tours in luxury vehicles , parking, all taxes and pickup/drop off included
- Complimentary pickup and drop off anywhere in downtown San Francisco, Fisherman’ Wharf, Presidio
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Driver's gratuity (15%) wine tasting and any optional fees or features not stated above or below
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Napa Valley, Napa Valley, California
Your exciting journey to California Wine Country starts in San Francisco with your tour guide picking you up at your hotel. You will head north and drive across the colorful Golden Gate Bridge to the historic Sonoma Valley and Napa Valley wine regions, for a full day of wine tasting and sightseeing.
Delight your palate with Napa and Sonoma Valley premium estate wines and sparkling wines. Complimentary red and white wine tasting, cheese, olive oil or chocolate sampling will be offered to you in Sonoma Valley. You may also choose your own wineries in Napa Valley where additional tasting fees may apply.
Our experienced tour guides will be in charge of organizing and booking your favorite wineries and scheduling your wine tasting based on your taste and preference to ensure your journey to Sonoma and Napa Valleys will be an enjoyable, relaxing and memorable experience.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pickup and drop off anywhere in downtown San Francisco, Fisherman’ Wharf, Presidio, Mission District, Nob Hill, Japan town , Chinatown, Sausalito. Other location maybe added as well Airports
- Napa County Airport, 2030 Airport Rd, Napa, CA 94558, USA
- Cruise Terminal, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Complimentary pickup and drop off anywhere in downtown San Francisco, Fisherman’ Wharf, Presidio, Mission District, Nob Hill, Japan town, Chinatown, Sausalito. Other location maybe added as well
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.