Private One Day Van Rental with Bilingual Driver in Acapulco
Small Group, Clean & Safe.
Relax with a pick-up from either the cruise ship terminal or your hotel with your group of 1 to 6 or 7 to10 travelers. Enjoy the privacy and suitability of having a comfortable van at your convenience for the flexible time you want: up to 3, 8, or 12 hours. See the best of Acapulco with your English-Speaking driver/guide, who takes you to any attraction you want in Acapulco. Have a fun day with your group as you see Acapulco on this customized experience.
Give us the opportunity of being your guide and we guarantee your tour with us will be a referral of your visit to Acapulco.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Professional driver
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - La Quebrada
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Quebrada, Acapulco 39390 Mexico
The place of the famous high divers.
Duration: 39 minutes
Stop At: Acapulco, Acapulco, Pacific Coast
Al places you want to go within the City of Acapulco in the contracted time.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers whether they come by Cruise or they are staying in a hotel only. Muchas gracias and bienvenidos to Acapulco!Ports
- Acapulco De Juarez 1, Av Cuauhtémoc 95, Equipamiento, Acapulco de Juárez, Gro., Mexico
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Price is per van of up to 8 people
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Very Small Group, More Quality y Less Density.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.