Private Panoramic Tour of Amman with Lunch or Dinner
Take a panoramic tour of Amman’s top attractions and city’s highlights including the Citadel to discover the Roman, Byzantine, and Islamic-era ruins of Amman Citadel for a view point. Continue to Amman’s downtown souks, and views of the city's mosques, churches, as well as historical Jabal Al-Webdeih ancient quarters, and Jabal Amman – Rainbow Street. Besides proceeding to the new modern part of Amman’s capital known as the white city of Philadelphia
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private Transfer by air-conditioned leisure new vehicle according number of participants
- English-Speaking Driver
- View point from Amman Citadel
- Local “Arabic Mezze” Lunch or Dinner
- On board WI-FI
What's excluded :
- All type of meals, unless option with lunch selected (Vegetarian meal by request)
- All type of beverages
- All type of gratuities (Tips to the Driver, Guide, and Horse Boy) – Recommended
- Personal Expenses
- Anything else not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Amman, Amman, Amman Governorate
Experience a panoramic visit to the city of Amman that is enriched with glamour of the past and the present known in the past as Amon. During the 4-hour morning or evening tour, visit the ancient and modern Amman by driving in a private vehicle through its streets, downtown area and past animated markets, churches, and mosques.
Pass By: The Citadel, K. Ali Ben Al-Hussein St. 146, Amman Jordan
Start the tour driving through Jabal Al - Hussein for a breathtaking view of old Amman from the Citadel.
Pass By: Roman Amphitheater, Al-Hashemi St., Amman Jordan
Gaze in awe at the Roman Amphitheater, carved into a hillside in the 2nd century B.C. and the most important remnant of Amman’s predecessor, the Roman white city of Philadelphia. Pass the “Raghadan Palace”, the burial place of the late King Hussein. Proceed to the downtown area and take some free time to wander and explore the old gold and spice markets.
Pass By: King Abdullah Mosque, Sulayman An Nabullsi, Amman Jordan
The tour will continue to the city’s various mosques such as King Abdullah Mosque and churches like the Coptic Orthodox Church.
Pass By: Jabal Al Lweibdeh, Amman Jordan
Continue to stroll by the historical area of Jabal Al – Webdeih, famous for its different arts galleries.
Stop At: Rainbow Street, Rainbow St, Amman Jordan
Then wander around Rainbow Street in Jabal Amman Quarter, the cradle of many of Amman’s landmarks: like the headquarters of the Jordan River Foundation, and the residence of King Talal. After Rainbow Street, Amman’s colorful arts and shopping hot spot; head over to the modern part of town.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Abdoun Circle, Abdoun Cir., Amman, Jordan
Delve into the upscale neighborhoods of “Abdoun” and “Swefieh”, where luxury shopping malls and swanky private villas line the streets. Alternatively, ask for a drop off at one of the malls on your tour like Galleria or Taj Mall or at Abdali Boulevard, a stylish new enclave of designer shops regarded as Amman’s up-and-coming downtown area. After your city tour, savor a mouth-watering lunch of “Arabic “Mezze””, (small dishes) at a local restaurant. Enjoy an assortment of small plates, such as barbecued chicken and beef, hummus, salads and breads, and after your meal, relax with a hotel or shopping mall drop off - your choice!
Upgrade: In destination, optional visit of a handicraft center for a local art handmade experience based on your interest.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pick up and drop off from Amman Queen Alia International Airport available by request for lay over day tour.
- Local SIM cards and Wi-Fi are available upon request and can be subject to a small additional charge approximately: 20 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company).
- Tours with lunch: Most local tourist restaurants in Jordan are non-alcoholic.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- These measurements will be updated accordance with the Health Ministry regulations.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.