Private Pearl Harbor and Honolulu City Tour
Enjoy this private 4-5 hours tour to Pearl Harbor/Arizona Memorial and Honolulu Metropolitan Area. First, go to one of the United States' most important historical sights: Pearl Harbor and National Cemetery of the Pacific - Punchbowl Crater. You will travel in comfort on board an air-conditioned minivan and learn about the atrocities that happened on the island of Oahu. You will also get a tour of Honolulu City, including a visit to Aloha Market Place, The Business District of Honolulu, Chinatown, Iolani Palace and King Kamehameha Statue. This tour also includes a professional knowledgeable tour guide and entrance fees.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Locally grown fruit
- Bottled water
- Transportation by mini van
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Local driver/guide
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor National Memorial
What's excluded :
- Souvenir video (available to purchase)
- Additional fee of $30/person for pick up and drop off outside of Honolulu metropolitan area
- USS Arizona Memorial marks the resting ground of 1,102 of the 1,177 sailors and Marines killed on USS Arizona (BB-39) during the Japanese surprise attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7th, 1941.
This attack on Pearl Harbor and the island of Oahu led to the United States’ direct involvement in WWII. The memorial was built in 1962 and is currently visited by more than 2 million people every year. It is operated by National Park Service and the entry tickets for this historical site are free of charge. The only downfall is that the lines in front of the Visitor’s Center are several miles long starting at 5:00am every morning. Your tickets will be reserved and secured to ensure your visit goes as planned.
Your tour guide/private driver will pick you up in a luxury Mercedes Minivan from your hotel in Waikiki or else where on the island. Your tickets will be reserved in advance and you don't have to worry about waiting on line in front of the visitor center.
Your driver will accompany you during your visits to USS Arizona Memorial and will make sure that you utilize your time in the best possible way without getting lost among the many options available in Pearl Harbor.
You will also be offered a city tour of Honolulu which includes stops at the following locations:
- Aloha Tower market place
- King Kamehameha Statue, first King that united the Hawaiian Islands into one royal Kingdom in 1810
- Iolani Palace - the royal residence of the rulers of the Kingdom of Hawaii (1845 -1893)
- PunchBowl cemetery
- Bishop Squire, the business district of Hawaii
- Hawaii State Capitol Building
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Pickup from your hotel, airport, or harbor in the Honolulu Metropolitan areaDates: See AvailabilityReturn point: Tour ends with drop-off at your hotel or accommodationPorts
- Honolulu Harbor, Honolulu, HI 96817, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- A maximum of 14 people per booking accommodated up to 7 per vehicle
- Dress code is casual
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- See tour option for additional fee of $25/person for pick up and drop off locations outside of Honolulu metropolitan area ( North Shore, West Side and East Side of Oahu)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.