Private Pedro Castle & Sightseeing Tour
Explore the eastern side of Grand Cayman, the largest of the Cayman Islands, on a private sightseeing tour.
This small-group tour will stop at some of George Town's most popular attractions, including HEROES SQUARE, PURE ART GALLERY , PEDRO ST JAMES.
TASTE OUR FOOD . Stop for a Appetiser of one of our local dishers : " CONCH FRITTERS." . Round-trip hotel or port pickup and drop-off options available, this half-day excursion is one not to be missed when visiting Grand Cayman.
Will do this Delightful Tour with just you and your group and get you back Hours before your ship leave. that way you get to do some Sovernir Shopping before you leave
Tour last for 3 HOURs.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Great time
- Time to stop for Sovenir Shopping if you like
- Conch Fritters included in the $336.00 price
What's excluded :
- Suntan lotion
- Extra spending money if interested in purchasing souvenirs
- You can substitute Our NATIONAL MUSEUM for Pedro St James if you would like to switch
- Doesnt include Entrance Fees fr any attractions
- Entry/Admission - Pedro St. James National Historic Site
- Entry/Admission - Cayman Islands National Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pedro St. James National Historic Site, Pedro Castle Road Savannah, KY1-1501 Grand Cayman
This is called the " Birth Place of our Democracy" where our first Government was formed
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cayman Islands National Museum, 3 Harbour Drive, George Town Grand Cayman
Our National Museum rich in History , Artifacts, Cayman made products, memorobelia of Cayman. Has a must see Audio Visual Slide Show Presentation on the history, and people of the cayman islands.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Jackies Historical Land Tours, Raleigh Quay, Gov Harbour Seven Mile Beach Grand Cayman
A locally owned and operated Tour company owned by a 10 generation Caymanian, Jackie
Welcome to my Land and Food tours
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pure Art Gallery & Gifts, South Church Street, George Town KY1-1105 Grand Cayman
This is a old Caymanian home where local Artists bring their arts, crafts, paintings, caps , Tshirts to put on sale. This Gallery is a must see for those wanting to see locally produced and sold art.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Cayman Islands, Cayman Islands
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Price includes a maximum of four people .. $50.00 each additional person
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the name of the SHIP and Arrival and Departure Time
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking, if required
- Tour last for 3 HOURS
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.