Private PIAZZA ARMERINA and AGRIGENTO Tour with Local Guide start from Agrigento
See two of Sicily’s UNESCO-listed ancient sites. With a private licensed guide and luxury transportation, this engaging tour ensures you control the pace and receive personalized attention. Take a guided tour of the Greek ruins in the Valley of the Temples in Agrigento and the Villa Romana del Casale in Piazza Armerina, known for its well-preserved mosaics.
• Exclusive Private Tour with licensed LOCAL GUIDE for flexibility and personalized attention
• Comfortable Transport from your hotel in Agrigento area by Top Class Mercedes Minivan
• Visit 2 UNESCO World Heritage Sites in one day
• See the famous Bikini Girls Mosaic, the Temple of Concordia , and more
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Exclusive Private tour
- Guided tour in the Roman Villa
- Guided tour of the Valley of Temples
- Transportation by Mercedes V-Class Minivan
- Local guide/driver
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Villa Romana del Casale
- Entry/Admission - Valle dei Templi
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Villa Romana del Casale, Strada Provinciale 90, Piazza Armerina, Sicily Italy
After pick-up by your LOCAL GUIDE, you will be driven on board of a Luxury Mercedes Minivan to PIAZZA ARMERINA to visit the famous Roman Villa, which is among the most luxurious of its kind, giving an interesting insight into Roman life at the time. It is especially noteworthy for the richness and the excellent quality of the mosaics which decorate almost every room. The owners lived in luxury: the villa had its own private thermae, a reception hall, large restrooms and living rooms.
After the villa tour, it'll be time for a lunch break in local restaurant.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Valle dei Templi, Piazza Archeologica 1 Via Panoramica Dei Templi, 92100, Agrigento, Sicily Italy
To complete the day, you'll visit also the Valley of the Temples in AGRIGENTO. Here you'll see the Temple of Juno, with its excellent views of the entire valley, and the Temple of Concordia, beautifully preserved. The oldest ruin is traditionally named the Temple of Hercules. Back to your hotel in Agrigento area.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Agrigento or port in Porto EmpedoclePorts
- Porto Empedocle
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No infants allowed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- ● Wear masks while in enclosed spaces, like vehicles or museums ● Be aware of and respect local health and safety regulations and advisories
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.