Private PICNIC in Bohemian Vineyards and Wine Tasting Tour in Off-Road Vehicle
Volcanic landscape, dazzling vineyards, local food and wine tasting. Bohemian experience can't get any better. Escape touristy Prague and get to know the real Czech countryside. Explore volcanic landscape which gives local wine its signature taste and bouquet, drive through the vineyards in our off-road car, enjoy a romantic picnic in a vineyard and taste this potion of gods in a local winery.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide services for the duration of the trip
- Transport in our 4x4 vehicle
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (from and to Prague)
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Extra wine or food products you'd wish to purchase
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Offroadsafari - Day Tour, Na PrikopE 15, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
You get to experience an easy going trip in an off-road car with a local guide, who knows the best places you won't find in travel books and will be there for you and your questions.
Did you think Czech Republic was a country of beer? Wait until you taste some of the shimmering local wines!
Start your tour with pickup from your Prague hotel around 10am. Relax on a 1-hour drive to the starting point, where you meet your guide.
See the stunning lookouts of the volcanoes and distant mountains. You will hardly find a landscape more photogenic than Bohemian Uplands in the Czech Republic. These extinguished volcanoes create a miraculous scenery for your off-road car adventure.
Your will explore astonishing vineyards where you can soak up some wine tradition and culture of the country. Visit a local winery and learn about the wine processing and grower's work.
Enjoy tastings and eat local cuisine.
Relax having picnic in one of the beautiful vineyards, you're guide will prepare everything including a nice bottle of wine for you and leave you to your romantic moments. Or he can stay with you and talk to you about life in the Czech Republic, its present and history or anything you are interested in. You choice. If the weather is not suitable for picnic, you'll have an a la carte lunch in a winery restaurant instead.
After lunch discover a mysterious Jewish cemetery, hidden in a middle of a vineyard, and a medieval castle standing just above another one.
The local tour guide and its narration will make your trip unforgettable and unusual experience. He will tell you all there is to know about the life in the Czech countryside and answer all your questions. When you don't have any more of them, the driver will take you back to your hotel, ususaly around 5 pm.
THIS TRIP IS PERFECT FOR:
• Wine and food lovers
• Couples and groups of friends
• Travelers who do not seek exhausting hikes but rather easy going trip
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at any place in Prague, wait our driver at lobby or reception.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- In case the weather is not suitable for an outdoor picnic, it will take place in a local winery.
- The trip takes cca 5 hours, plus cca 1 hour transport from Prague and 1 hour back to Prague
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.