Private Redwoods Tour & Beach Horseback Riding Experience from San Francisco
Choose quality over quantity - our goal is to exceed your expectation!
100% Local San Francisco Accredited & Established Business Since 2004 100% Glowing Feedback Including TripAdvisor, BBB + A rating & More
100% Peace of Mind; Hassle-Free Booking & Worry-Free Tour Packages 100% Trusted, Licensed and Bonded Local Tour Operator Since 2004
100% Tailor-Made Custom Tours & Freedom to Customize a La Carte
Unique Itineraries & Lifetime 5-Star Experiences Guaranteed High Level & First-Class Services - No hidden Fees & Satisfaction Guaranteed Superior & Awards Including TripAdvisor, BBB A+ Rating, Gold Award of Business Credibility Trust + SF Travel & Convention Bureau Award & More Authentic Tour Experiences and Unique Destinations Unavailable Elsewhere Family-Friendly Tour Operator + Local Passionate & Fun-loving Multilingual Tour Guides Luxury Vehicles, Go Where You Want to Go & Travel at Your Pace High-Profile VIP Clients; Top Travel Custom Services Specialist
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fully private guided tours in luxury vehicles , parking, all taxes and pickup/drop off included
- Complimentary pickup and drop off anywhere in downtown San Francisco, Fisherman’ Wharf, Presidio
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Driver's gratuity (15%) and any optional fees or features not stated above or below
- Discover California’s largest State Park of Redwoods & Ride a Horse on the Beach-a must-do California outdoor adventure
Adventure Overview: You don’t have to flight to the Caribbean to ride a horse along a paradisiac golden beach. Here's your chance to knock this adventure off your bucket list. This family-friendly ranch offers trail rides and horseback riding lessons suitable for ages, tastes, occasions and experience levels.
This is the ultimate getaway full day 9-hour worry-free private tour package: Ride a horse on the beach, discover one of California’s largest ancient state parks of giant Redwoods and Pacific Coast highway 1 top sights, beaches and attractions. Visit the authentic beach town of Santa Cruz, Hal-Moon Bay and Pacifica State Beach, a popular destination for locals and surfers. Here's your chance to knock this awesome outdoor adventure off your bucket list.
This new escapade is 100% private, the horseback ride fees and redwoods forest and state beaches entrance fees are all included. The trip itinerary will be tailor-made to your specific travel needs, preferences and expectations.
You’ll visit a remote and hidden park of redwood located in the Santa Cruz mountains, it’s far less crowded than Muir Woods National Monument, the giant redwoods there are way much older, and bigger than those small young redwood trees in Muir Woods.
Do yourself a favor and skip the large crowds and big bus tours of Muir Woods. Did you know that Muir Woods has become the first national park to require all year-round reservation to it, without which you get turned away at the entrance wasting your day trip! Save yourself time and money and join us on this new relaxing discovery adventure to marvel at towering old redwoods without driving far and enjoy more peace and quality time in the real wilderness of Santa Cruz mountains.
-What to wear during excursion? You need to wear comfortable walking shoes with well-gripped soles. Dress in layers as the weather in San Francisco Bay Area and along the coast is often foggy and unpredictable.This new adventure may not be available for last-minute booking, in winter and during the rainy season or for any other considerations relating to weather and road conditions, we will simply refund or void your transaction when it’s not available.
All applicable taxes pick up and drop off at your hotel in San Francisco or Silicon Valley a private 9-hour tour when starting and ending the trip in San Francisco, , your 1-hour horseback ride, redwood park entrance fees and parking permits.
Meals, your own redwoods entrance tickets, driver’s gratuity (which are recommended and customary in the USA at 15%-20% ) and all entrance tickets or fees to any optional site(s) not stated above.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pickup and drop off anywhere in downtown San Francisco, Fisherman’ Wharf, Presidio, Mission District, Nob Hill, Japan town , Chinatown. Other location maybe added as well Airports
- San Francisco Intl Airport, San Bruno, CA 94128
- Mineta San Jose Intl Airport, 1701 Airport Blvd, San Jose, CA 95110
- Cruise Terminal, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Complimentary pickup and drop off anywhere in downtown San Francisco, Fisherman’s Wharf, Presidio, Mission District, Nob Hill, Japan town, Chinatown, Sausalito. Other location maybe added as well
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.