Private Ronda Wine Tour with Tapas Including a Visit to Ronda
Travel through the Spanish countryside in an air-conditioned luxury car with and English speaking driver. Visit a winery and learn about the traditional local grape and its revival. Enjoy a delicious wine tasting and tapas. The excursion will continue with a visit to the city of Ronda.
For the security of our customers, we provide to each party member a free hygienic kit. The kit conteins a mask and cleaning wipes. Our vehicles are deeply cleaned every day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - La Melonera
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to Ronda museums
- Entry/Admission - Ronda
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Melonera, Calle Setenil S/N, 29400 Ronda Spain
Spend a day at Finca La Melonera, one of Ronda’s most fascinating wineries. The area around Ronda has been known for wine making since Roman times and the tradition continues to this day. There are over 28 wineries in this area today. Finca La Melonera is especially interesting being an organic winery that revived the indigineous grapes of Ronda that were wiped out in a plague in the late 19th century.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Regio Andalusie, 29400 Ronda Spain
The next part of the tour takes you to the city of Ronda where you will have approximately an hour to tour the city on your own. Ronda is one of the most beautiful and historic towns in Andalusia. Ronda is a mountain top city nestled on the dramatic El Tajo Gorge, which separates the old and new parts of the city. Ronda is one of Spain´s oldest towns dating back to Islamic times when it was an important cultural city. Hemingway described Ronda as the most romantic town in Spain. Cross the impressive Puente Nuevo bridge, Ronda´s most famous landmark, which straddles the deep Gorge and connects the Moorish part of Ronda with the modern part of the city.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we will pick you up from any hotel or apartment in Malaga or Costa del Sol
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We will provide you with a hygienic kit with a mask and hand sanitizer
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.