Private Round Trip Transfer from London to Canterbury Cathedral
Private transfer will offer you a stress free journey to Canterbury Cathedral from your London accommodation. Driver will wait up to 3 hours in Canterbury and will bring you back to London.
Our professional drivers will use latest satélite navigation system with live traffic information to provide you a hazel free journey.
Admission tickets to Cathedral is not included and can be bought on site.
Price showing here is for a vehicle not per person. Driver may not act as a guide.
per adult from
1 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private round trip transfer
- Pickup from London
- 3 hours waiting time at Canterbury Cathedral
- Drop off in London
What's excluded :
- Additional charge of £10.00 GBP per transfer (one-off payment per day) applies for following areas in London E1, WC1, WC2, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4, SE1, SW1 and W1. which passengers to pay as a cash payment to driver, to cover daily congestion charge . (Effecting from 08th of April 2019)(Only applies for transfers taking place during Congestion zone charging time - Monday to Friday from 07:00 AM to 18:00 PM.
- This same day round trip transfer will enable you to visit world famous Canterbury Cathedral which has 1400 years old history. All visitors get mesmerized by its beauty and atmosphere.
Our driver will pick you up from London and drop you off at Canterbury Cathedral so you can explore cathedral and town centre at your leisure. After 3 hours driver will bring you back to London and drop you off at the accommodation or other location within London coverage area.
We will pickup and drop off within following areas in London :
E1, WC1, WC2, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4, SE1, W1, W2, W3,W4, W5, W6, W7, W8, W9, W10, W11, W12, W13, W14, N1, N2, N3, N4, N5, N6, N7, N8,N9, N10, N11, N12, SW1, SW2,SW3, SW4, SW5, SW6, SW7, SW8, SW9, SW10,, NW1, NW2, NW3, NW4, NW5, NW6, NW7, NW8, NW9, NW10, NW11, , HA0 to HA9
Popular Areas: Notting Hill , Knightsbridge, Earls Court, Chelsea, Islington, Paddington, Kensington, Chiswick, Ealing, Clapham Kings Cross, Finchley, Highgate, Euston, St John's Wood, St. Pancras , Strand, Piccadilly, Waterloo, Battersea, Putney, Pimlico, Vauxhall, Westminster, Camberwell, South bank, Fulham, Hammersmith, Mayfair, Marylebone, Marbel Arch, Holland Park, Bayswater, Camden,Hampton, White city, Kensal green, Shepherd's bush, Acton, , Kew
Departure Point :
OtherLondon, London, EnglandCanterbury CT1, UK
Departure Time :MPV Round Trip 12/11/2020 - 1/5/2022
8 seater van round trip 1/10/2018 - 3/1/2023
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
MPV+ round trip 1/10/2018 - 3/1/2023
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Saloon car round trip 1/10/2018 - 3/1/2023
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :London, London, EnglandCanterbury Cathedral, Cathedral House, 11 The Precincts, Canterbury CT1 2EH, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Additional charge of £10.00 GBP per transfer (one-off payment per day) applies for pickup or drop off at following areas in London E1, WC1, WC2, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4, SE1, SW1 and W1. which passengers to pay as a cash payment to driver, to cover daily congestion charge .
- Infant seats and booster seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Waiting charges: 15 minutes free waiting time available from the time you request your pick up time. Thereafter £6.00 charge applies for every additional 15 minutes.
- Waiting charges, last minutes vehicle upgrade charges or Christmas day, Boxing day, New years day 50% surcharge is payable to driver as a cash payment.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- If you have a health condition that you think the driver should be aware of, Please mention this during the booking process.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Drivers will be wearing face masks and keep the conversion to minimum within the vehicle to stop droplets circulating within the vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.