Private Siem Reap Countryside Tour by Jeep with Local Food Experience
Learn the real daily life of Cambodian peoples by US Army Jeep through the villages, countryside; see the temples, rice field, lotus pond, birds, cows, water buffalos. Enjoy local food for lunch in the village (morning tour) or dinner with traditional performance (afternoon tour).
Drive US Army jeep through the villages and countryside
Visit the village to visit the daily life of the villagers with their vegetable farm
See water buffalo, birds and natural atmosphere in the countryside
Learn about Theravada Buddhism in Cambodia
Enjoy the panoramic view of Tonle Sap, the surrounded villages and rice fields from the halfway up to Phnom Krom Hill.
Enjoy local food for your lunch or dinner after the tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation by US Army Jeep
- ENGLISH speaking guide
- Lunch - For morning experience
- Dinner - For afternoon experience
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Personal Expense & Gratitude
- We jump in a jeep and drive to the countryside passing by the local market, temples, lotus pond, duck farm, and vegetable farm, etc…
Drive through Chreav village, where you will see rice fields, birds, water buffalo, lotus pond, and Khmer traditional houses. Walkthrough the village and you get a chance to interact with local peoples, observe their organic vegetable gardens and daily activity of the local people. Stop at the rice field with a great photo opportunity of the animals, birds, and the landscape of the countryside.
Continue driving along the back road where you can see the duck farms and lotus farm before a short stop at Wat Por Meanchey. Learn about Buddhism in Cambodia through the painting, the statues or you may also interact directly with monks.
Drive the halfway up to Phnom Krom hill for the panoramic view of Tonle Sap Lake, the surrounded villages and rice field. Have a short break for drinks and refreshments before driving back to town along with the different villages.
At the end of the tour, enjoy local food for lunch in the village (morning tour) or dinner with traditional performance (afternoon tour).
We will bring you back to your hotel after your meal.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your hotel, please kindly mention where you stay when you book this tour.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.