Private Sitges, Wine & Chocolate Tour Plus Local Lunch from Barcelona
We'll pick you up from your hotel or apartment in Barcelona to go to Sitges to explore what was once a fishing village and today is a fashionable seaside community full of history, architecture, restaurants and boutiques.
Then head to the winery region to enjoy a meal of regional products and finish the day with a wine and chocolate pairing tasting. Before we embark on our walking tour of Sitges, you will have a short coffee break with views of the Mediterranean Sea.
You will enjoy this coastal town’s promenade and the old quarter. After, we’ll go to a renowned local restaurant for a three course meal.
After lunch, you will enjoy the unique experience of combining wine and chocolate at Simon Coll Chocolaters established in 1840.
You will visit the Tasting Room and do a session of chocolate & wines - tasting 4 wines/cavas (Catalan champagne) and 8 chocolates of different flavors, aromas, textures. We'll drop you off at your hotel or apartment in Barcelona.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Delicious three course meal in renowned local restaurant in Penedes - our treat!
- Wine and Chocolate pairing session
- The Tour, the Guide and the Transport are exclusively and only for the group that reserves it.
- Coffee and Croissant
- Complimentary glass of Cava (Catalan Champagne)
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel, apartment, or the Port of Barcelona.
- Entry/Admission - Simón Coll Bomboneria - Obrador i Sala de Tast
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sitges, Sitges, Catalonia
We will pick you up at your hotel or apartment in Barcelona or the Port and depart for a short trip in a comfortable vehicle to Sitges, which was once a fishing village and today is a fashionable seaside community full of history, beautiful architecture, cafes, restaurants and boutiques.
Before we embark on our walking tour of Sitges, will have a short coffee break in a cafe with views of the Mediterranean Sea. You'll enjoy this coastal town’s promenade and we will take you through the old quarter.
There you will visit some of the most important places in Sitges like Cau Ferrat, an important meeting point of the most prominent figures of the Art Nouveau - Modernisme movement, Maricel Palace, one of the most architecturally emblematic buildings in Sitges and Casa Bacardi, birthplace of the founder of Bacardi Rum.
At the end of the walking tour, you will have the spectacular panoramic views of the village of Sitges from the 17th century baroque church of San Bartolome and Santa Tecla.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sant Sadurni d'Anoia, Sant Sadurni d'Anoia, Catalonia
And then we’ll head to a renowned local restaurant in Penedes region for a marvelous three course meal. Take pleasure in the exclusive gastronomy of the winery area, one of the most important appellations of origin in the world.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Simón Coll Bomboneria - Obrador i Sala de Tast, Carrer de l'Hospital, 1, 08770 Sant Sadurní d'Anoia, Barcelona, Spain
After lunch, you will enjoy the unique gastronomic experience of combining wine and chocolate, a pleasure for your senses.
We will arrive to Simon Coll Chocolaters, a family-run company, established in 1840 and boasting 175 years of love for chocolate, research, effort and innovation.
We will visit the Tasting Room and the cocoa workshop of Simón Coll, a place where we will carry out a session of gastronomic pairing of chocolate & wines. During this activity, you will discover the infinite world of possibilities of pairing between chocolate and sparkling wines.
You will taste 4 wines or cavas (Catalan champagne) from the Penedès area with 8 chocolates of different flavors, aromas, textures and find the best affinities and combinations between each of them.
Finally, we will bring you back to your hotel or apartment in Barcelona or the Port of Barcelona.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and dropoff at your hotel or apartment in Barcelona city or the harbor.Ports
- Terminal South - World Trade Center, World Trade Center s/n, 08039 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We comply with all Covid 19 safety protocols for tourist agency operation in Barcelona
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.