Private Sizzling Seoul Tour: Korean BBQ, Market & Street Food
Seoul is a foodie’s dream, with so much to offer. From the juicy charred meat of Korean BBQ to stir-fried delights, soju and makgeolli, bring your appetite and join your foodie host in exploring restaurants, a market, and food streets on this personalized food tour.
Discover the legendary Korean BBQ food alley, a hidden gem where meat-lovers gather to enjoy different cuts of grilled meat. Savor the famous Galmaegi pork-skirt meat, taste unlimited Korean side dishes, and eat to your heart’s content.
Eager to try more? Head to makeshift tent restaurants, as seen in Korean drama, and experience outdoor dining alongside other locals. Pair local favorites with alcoholic beverages, and be prepared to try stir-fried dishes, all served with kimchi and makgeolli.
For more local insights and must-see spots, visit the oldest traditional market in the downtown area and explore the bustling food alleys serving different authentic Korean street food and drinks.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - 4 local meals
- Alcoholic Beverages - 2 local alcoholic beverages
- Private tour
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and beverages not listed as inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ikseon-dong Hanok Street, Ikseon-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul South Korea
Visit a local hidden gem for an authentic Korean barbecue experience. Enjoy different cuts of grilled meat, Soju (Korean alcohol), and learn to eat like the locals do. Also, discover unlimited Korean side dishes to eat with your barbecue close to this street
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: 종묘광장공원, 2 Hunjeong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Experience outdoor dining under a make-shift tent, as seen in many Korean dramas. Also, savor tasty stir-fried Korean dishes, paired with makgeolli next to this beautiful park
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kwangjang Market, 88, Changgyeonggung-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul 03195 South Korea
Explore the oldest market in downtown Seoul, filled with thousands of stalls alongside a famous food section, tour the food alleys, sample a wide selection of local street food and experience casual dining with the locals and end the tour with a dessert tasting
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Jongno 3-ga, Jongno 3(sam)-ga, Seoul, South Korea
Return Detail :Gwangjang Market, 88 Changgyeonggung-ro, Jongno 1(il).2(i).3(sam).4(sa), Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.