Private small group tour of Nimes and Pont du gard
In this full day tour explore the highlight of Nimes to enjoy an historic Roman settlement with excellent examples of Roman architecture as the temple in a pristine condition, the Maison Carree,The best preserved collisium in the world and the tour Magne then head up to pont du gard and enjoy the senic view and free walking time.
Your driver will get you back to Cruise terminal of Sete at late afternoon
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Meet your guide in the morning,you'll start driving to Nimes. There you will enjoy some free time to take your lunch (not included) at one of the Brunswick House Cafe's. In this city, admire the historic Roman settlement with excellent examples of Roman architecture as the temple in a pristine condition the Maison Carree, and the famous Arena of Nimes. as you make your way to the Old Town of Nimes. Explore the area’s, go into charming boutiques and craft shops to pick up a unique souvenir.
Then head up to Pont du gard the famous roman aquaduc were you'll enjoy a free walk ,scenic view and get to the museum of the site.
End of the day your driver will drive you back to sete
Departure Point :at the Exit of the Cruise Terminal
Return Detail :Back to start Point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- one Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.