Private Surf Lesson Experience at Puerto Vallarta
Learn with a local instructor all around to know how to ride waves in just one day.
Surf one the easiest break point on a virgin beach near Punta Mita.
As a private tour you decide if you want to spend your time surfing, hanging out on the beach or exploring a colorful Mexican Surfing town... Sayulita
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Surf Instructor
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
We'll take you to the easiest nicest brake point around Puerto Vallarta, near to Punta Mita, to learn how to ride a wave on a surfboard. After warm up exercises we will give you a lesson on the beach to practice before we go in the water.
Your instructor will keep correcting you until you will be able to ride waves by yourself, explaining you all the little details you have to know to practice this magnificent sport.
As a private tour you decide how long you want to spend practicing surfing, hangout on the beach or keep driving to explore a colorful mexican surf town... Sayulita. Here you can admire the mexican culture, taste diferent alternatives of food, drinks and unique souvenirs.
• Xiutla Riders PV, Av México 1260, 5 de Diciembre, 48330 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
• Punta de Mita, Punta de Mita, Pacific Coast
• Sayulita, Sayulita, Pacific Coast
Departure Point :Av México 1262, 5 de Diciembre, 48350 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.