Private Tour - A tour of the Japanese Soul Food; Ramen
If you are a lover of ramen noodles or are interested in it but have never tried it before, try this tour to get to know everything about this delicious noodles dish! There are two main stops on this tour - the first being the CUPNOODLES MUSEUM, where you will learn all about ramen, with the help of your otomo tour guide, who will translate anything you need to know. More importantly, you will get the chance to customise your very own pot of cup noodles here! Choose your favourite soup and toppings and decorate your pot to create the world's best cup noodles. The second stop is Shinyokohama Ramen Museum, where you can taste famous ramen from all over Japan.
per adult from
3 to 4 minutes
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Private Tour
- Necessary expenses for the tour guide
What's excluded :
- Travel expenses and entrance fees for your own
- Money for food/drinks, souvenirs, and extra activities for your own
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Train ticket fee
- Entry/Admission - Cup Noodle Museum Osaka Ikeda
- Entry/Admission - Shinyokohama Ramen Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cup Noodle Museum Osaka Ikeda, 8-25 Masumicho, Ikeda 563-0041 Osaka Prefecture
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Shinyokohama Ramen Museum, 2-14-21 Shin-Yokohama, Kohoku-ku, Yokohama 222-0033 Kanagawa Prefecture
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Yokohama Station, Japan, 〒220-0011 Kanagawa, Yokohama, Nishi Ward, Takashima, 1-chōme−6, 〒220-0005 ２ 丁目 １６
Return Detail :Shin-Yokohama Station, 2937 Shinoharachō, Kohoku Ward, Yokohama, Kanagawa 222-0026, Japan
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour begins and ends in different locations. If you would like to change the location of where the tour ends, please consult with your tour guide.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 2000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.