Private Tour: Ancestors of Amur land
Khabarovsk provides the perfect base from which you can explore the culture of native people of the Russian Far East region, particularly Nanai people, and witness archaeological sites with rock drawings of 7-6 millennium B.C.
Depart Khabarovsk at 9 am. Drive for 2 hours (75km) to our first destination - the Sikhachi-Alyan rock drawings site. Sightseeing. Next stop is the Sikhachi-Alyan village. Meet local people. Sightseeing. Visit to the local museum. Continue driving (~8km) to Troitskoe village. Sightseeing. Lunch. Folk concert. Late afternoon, we will return to Khabarovsk city.
• Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Local museum (1) entrance fees
- Transportation (as described)
- Lunch (1)
- Folk concert
- Excursion to petroglyphs (rock drawings) site
- Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
- Entry/Admission - Petroglyphs Sikachi Alyan
What's excluded :
- Special exhibitions fees
- Travel insurance
- Gifts or tips
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Petroglyphs Sikachi Alyan, Sikachi Alyan Russia
Depart Khabarovsk at 9 am. Drive for 2 hours (75km) to our first destination - the Sikhachi-Alyan rock drawings site.
Sikhachi-Alyan Petroglyphs (rock drawings). First information regarding them appeared in 1970th. Stone Age images of masks, animals, birds (about 300 in total) carved on the huge basalt boulders were discovered along the Amur River. They immediately made its way to the list of the unique witnesses of our civilization. The mystery and message of the images are yet to be defined...
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sikachi Alyan, Sikachi Alyan, Khabarovsk Krai, Far Eastern District
Next stop is the Sikhachi-Alyan village. Meet local people. Sightseeing. Visit to the local museum.
See and experience day-to-day life of Nanai people living in a small village. Visit their tiny museum to learn about the history and culture of their ancestors.
Anthropologically, the Nanai people represent a pure Mongolian type. The total number of those living in Russia is 12 thousand. Most of them settled along the Amur River basin and just like for their ancestors, fishing and hunting remains their main source for living. Over the years, they mastered their skills to perfection when it comes to making clothes and shoes from animal skin and fur. Each item is a true piece of art, handmade with individual look depending on the purpose that can be either hunting, fishing, wedding, funeral or Shamanistic ritual.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Troitskoye, Khabarovsk Krai, Russia, 682350
Troitskoe town. From a small village it grew into an administrative center of Nanai district. The impact of rapid industrial development did not avoid the traditional life of local people. Some by fate, some by choice, they emerged with the pace of modern civilization, and along with the destructive influence, also managed to create a new generation of masters in professional art, music and writing.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Exact departure point will be communicated to you after booking.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.