Private Tour: Cultural Enclaves in Singapore
Gain an insight into the cultural groups of Singapore and learn about the ways in which each culture helped shaped the character of Singapore.
At Kampong Glam, a historic site where Malay royalty once lived, is now a bustling centre with traditional shops catering to the Malay community. Visit the stately Masjid Sultan Mosque or wander through shops selling rattan handicrafts, old fabric, trinkets, and more.
Proceed to Chinatown, a showcase of the rich cultural history of the earlier settlers and explore the Chinese influence on the city. Walk the pathways passing by goldsmith shops, traditional Chinese medical halls, calligraphy masters, tea houses and even funeral shops selling replicas of modern items.
At Little India, a district that embodies the vibrant and dynamic pulse of the Indian community, you will be greeted by a myriad of colours and aromas the moment you arrive. Observe henna hand painters and flower garland making in action.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Touring in a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English speaking guide through out
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Any personal purchases if applicable
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kampong Glam, Singapore Singapore
Centred on busy Arab Street, Kampong Glam is known as Singapore’s Muslim Quarter. Its 19th-century shophouses have been turned into stores selling textiles and casual restaurants serving spicy Malay and global fare
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Sultan Mosque, 3 Muscat St, Singapore 198833
Masjid Sultan, or Sultan Mosque, is a mosque located at Muscat Street and North Bridge Road within the Kampong Glam precinct of the district of Rochor in Singapore.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Chinatown, Chinatown, Singapore
Chinatown's maze of narrow roads includes Chinatown Food Street, with its restaurants serving traditional fare like Hainanese chicken rice, noodles and satay. Souvenir shops and indie boutiques dot the area, offering clothes, crafts and antiques, while Club Street is full of trendy wine bars.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Peranakan Place Complex, 180 Orchard Rd, Singapore 238846
Peranakan Place, formerly known as Peranakan Corner, is situated at 180 Orchard Road. It forms part of the Emerald Hill Conservation Area within the Orchard district in central Singapore
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Little India, Little India, Singapore
Little India is known for its traditional Indian restaurants, especially along Serangoon Road and Race Course Road. The busy streets are filled with malls, jewellery stores and tailor shops. The landmark Sri Veeramakaliamman Temple is embellished with colourful statues of Hindu deities.
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Singapore
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Child price applies for 3-12 years old minimum 2 adults
- Minimum 2 adults are needed to operate on this tour
- Includes hotel pick up and drop off
- Suggested places of visits are operational at the time of preparing this itinerary, however, is subject to change at the discretion of attractions or owner.
- The sequence of the itinerary may alter depending on traffic or local conditions
- This is a private tour with your own private guide and driver. If you would like to be dropped off at another location please do let your personal guide know!
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.