Private Tour: Cycling in Rajasthan's Villages with Lunch at the Grand Palace
Explore the backroads of Rajasthan on this unique journey through Regal Rajasthan. This is a chance to get you away from the forts and palaces and provides you with a glimpse into a Rajasthan rarely explored by tourists. This 6-hour journey starts early morning morning when you leave the metalled roads to go deeper into the smaller villages. As you cycle down these paths, you will be welcomed into villager's homes, get a taste of wholesome typical foods and also explore the local crops. Hotel/port pickup, local guide, bike rental, helmet and lunch are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle to tour outskirts of Jaipur
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Lunch at Grand Palace
- Light refreshments
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Other food and drinks
- You will be picked up from your hotel at 7am then drive to the outskirts of Jaipur to begin your cycling excursion. Head off road as the city wakes up and enjoy the unique journey while you pass through many small and beautiful villages. Along the way, accept the welcoming invites into the homes of these local villagers who will offer you tea. At least one tea stop is guaranteed. Enjoy conversations about local life in these rural areas. Continue on the ride while negotiating buffalo hurdles, interacting with the locals, waving back at the enthusiastic children and gazing at the colorful turbans and garments. Finally, you will reach an exclusive and discreet grand palace which has played host to royalty, celebrities, artists and the discerning traveler. End your journey with lunch and a tour of the grand palace.
After lunch, you will be transported back your hotel in Jaipur.
Departure Point :Your centrally located hotel in Jaipur
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A maximum of 12 per booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.