Private Tour: Explore the Places and the Unseen Sides of Lisbon
Enjoy visits Lisbon the capital of Portugal, affords a rewarding 8 hours Private Tour experience. Lisbon is bursting with heritage, culture that continues to grow every day. Discover the most beautiful monuments to see and visit in Lisbon, Portugal! Jerónimos Monastery, Tower of Belém, The Cathedral, Monument to the Discoveries, National Pantheon Church of São Roque, Santa Justa lift, historic quarters and the best Lisbon's viewpoints like Cristo Rei National Sanctuary. Your Private tour also includes a free and flexible pick-up (9am)/drop-off (5pm) from your located accommodations, driver/guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, insurance, and related fees included
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Your tour will commence shortly after hotel pickup at 9:00 AM. Start the day tasting the famous pastries at Pastéis de Belém, which has manufactured these delicious custard tarts since 1837. Afterwards, see the grandeur of the Jerónimos Monastery alongside your guide, a brutal testimony of the Portuguese Discoveries’ times, in Manueline style. Next, visit the tombs of Vasco da Gama and Luís de Camões.
You will then proceed to the Belém Tower, strategically built on the North bank of the Tejo River in 1514 to defend the entrance to the Lisbon port. D. Manuel left an important legacy, an architectural gem that is admired and visited by thousands from around the world.
Upon crossing the bridge over the Tagus River, you will be dazzled by the view and its wonders. Here you will be welcomed by the visit of Christ the King as you pass by. The construction of this statue was ordered by the Cardinal Cerejeira, Patriarch of Lisbon, in 1934.
The Saint George Castle is considered the most emblematic monument in the city of Lisbon. With scenic, city-spanning views, the Saint George Castle provides a grand look at Lisbon and Portuguese history. It was conquered and taken from the Moorish People by the first King of Portugal, D. Afonso Henriques.
Descending one of the seven hills of Lisbon, we will visit the viewpoints of Saint Luzia, Senhora do Monte and Portas do Sol. This is one of the highlights of this tour, as it gives a clear view across the entirety of the city. Enjoy a pleasant late afternoon at a nearby district in town.
Before concluding our tour, we will visit Edward VII Park, named in 1903 in honor of Edward VII, monarch of the United Kingdom. King Edward visited Lisbon in order to strengthen the friendly ties between the two countries, a visit whose relevance continued into the present day. Afterwards, you will then be dropped off at your hotel or Lisbon location of your choosing around 5:00 PM.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This is a Private Tour and we provide free and flexible pick-up and drop-off from your located accommodationsAirports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Coronavirus Safety Measures - The safety and well-being of everyone who uses our services are always our priority. We are actively monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking steps to help keep our customers safe.
- We’re certified by the Official Tourism entity ‘Turismo de Portugal’ with the hygiene certification stamp ‘Clean & Safe’.
- For our safety, we operate only private tour and pick-up/drop-off all passengers. We clean and disinfect our vehicles every tour and we provide hand sanitizer and masks to our customers.
- Our guides are experienced professionals, courteous and drive defensive and safety with only one objective to ensure your safety and satisfaction.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We're certified by the Official Tourism entity 'Turismo de Portugal' with the hygiene certification stamp 'Clean&Safe'. We clean and disinfect our vehicles every tour and we provide hand sanitizers and masks to our customers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.