Private tour from Florence THE BEST OF TUSCANY
This fantastic private full day tour is dedicated to people who want to see as much as possible of Tuscany in only one day...!
per adult from
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Museum tickets if required
- Wine tasting fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Leaning Tower of Pisa, Piazza del Duomo Piazza dei Miracoli, 56126, Pisa Italy
Our friendly English speaking driver-guide will pick you up at your hotel in Florence to start your day going to PISA, a calm and pleasant town recalling the past of the Pisan republic.
The river system in Pisa prevented it from declining towards the end of the Roman Empire. We will focus on the Piazza dei Miracoli (Square of Miracles), a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Duomo is a medieval cathedral with massive bronze doors and its golden ceiling, its medieval pulpit and its black and white marble interior are breathtaking… The nearby round-shaped building is the baptistery, with an octagonal font that contrasts and a large round interior space. The Leaning Tower was the campanile (bell tower for the cathedral) started leaning shortly after its completion in 1173.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: San Gimignano 1300, Via la Costarella n. 3, 53037, San Gimignano Italy
After a stop of about 1 hour we’ll leave for SAN GIMIGNANO.The town was founded as a small village in the 3rd century BC by the Etruscan and is famous today for its wine (Vernaccia) and architecture. San Gimignano is often referred to as ‘the town of towers’, as the town has been able to preserve 14 towers from the medieval times….truly a movie set! Enjoy an informative stroll with our driver through the narrow streets of this beautiful medieval pearl.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Piazza Roma 15 Castello di Monteriggioni, 53035, Monteriggioni Italy
Is time now to proceed to SIENA but on the way we want to include a quick stop to MONTERIGGIONI, one of the best known and classic walled settlement in Tuscany. This village was built on a hill by the Sienese between 1213 and 1219 to overlook the ancient Roman road, the Via Cassia
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Duomo di Siena, Piazza del Duomo 8, 53100, Siena Italy
he historic centre of Siena has been declared as the World Heritage Site by the UNESCO. Its soaring skyline is its pride, dominated by the Gothic cathedral (Duomo) and the taut needle of the Torre del Mangia and yet the shell shaped Piazza del Campo, probably captures the most attention and fame. It has been seen in films, photographs, and advertising campaigns. The bricks cover the sweetly sloping land underneath and are witness to many events in history, but the most intriguing is the “Palio” horserace, one of the most important things in the life of a Siena native. In the piazza on 2 July and 16 August there is a bareback horse race that was first recorded in 1283, but may have had its origins in Roman military training.Not to be missed the Palazzo Pubblico (city hall) which is a great work of architecture and houses also an important museum of Siena.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Chianti Road, Italy
On the way back to Florence you’ll have the chance to visit part of the charming CHIANTI AREA characterized by rolling hills dotted by vineyards, cypress trees, olive trees and small towns. Visit Panzano and Greve, two of the most beautiful Chianti towns – time permitting is also possible to stop at a winery for taste excellent wines and extra-virgin olive oil.Return to Florence in the afternoon with full bellies, a happy heart and great memories…
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
AT YOUR HOTEL, VILLA, APARTMENT, IN FLORENCE CITY. UPON REQUEST FROM OTHER LOCATION
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- FOR WINE LOVERS: IS POSSIBLE TO ADD ON THIS TOUR THE VISIT OF A TOP RATED WINERY. PLEASE ADVISE AT THE TIME OF THE BOOKING.
- Comfortable shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Our vehicles are professionally sanitized after every use from top to bottom to guarantee a very high level of hygiene and cleanliness. Our English speaking drivers have been prepared to take all the necessary precautions to protect their health and that of our customers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.