Private Tour: Full Day Taj Mahal Sunrise and Agra Tour from Delhi
See the sunrise over the marble mausoleum of the Taj Mahal on a full-day tour of Agra from Delhi. You will enjoy the mesmerizing view of the Taj Mahal at sunrise on this private tour. This tour also includes a visit to Agra Fort a World Heritage Listed site and Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah also known as baby Taj.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
- All transfers and sightseeing by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop off
- Car, driver and fuel cost
- Toll tax, parking and driver allowance
- State tax and fuel charges
- One water bottle per person
- Live Professional Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Entry fees, meal & personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
03:00 - Pick-up from your accommodation in New Delhi/Gurgaon or other location in New Delhi at 03:00, transfer to Agra by private, air-conditioned vehicle. Relax on the 3.5-hour drive, arriving in Agra at approximately 06:00 just in time for a great view of the sunrise over the Taj Mahal.
06:00 - Marvel at the spectacular marble mausoleum from the outside, before looking inside the temple to Mumtaz Mahal, beloved wife of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
09:00 - Later, continue to the nearby Red Fort (Agra Fort) to see the beautiful pavilions of a walled city. After Agra Fort continue visiting the tomb of Itmad-Ud-Daula,It is one of most important in Agra is the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah or "Baby Taj" as it is called sometimes.
13:00 - Enjoy a lunch (on your own) break at an air-conditioned multi-cuisine restaurant.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Mehtab Bagh, Nagla Devjit Etmadpur, Agra India
15:00 - This is an optional site to visit; if you are in hurry you can skip it. Exploring Mehtabh Bagh (A Taj Mahal sunset view point) the back side of a Taj Mahal. Here you will see the magnificent reflection of Taj Mahal over the river Yamuna during the time of sunset
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
16:00 - Begin the drive back New Delhi Airport, New Delhi Railway Station, your hotel in New Delhi/Gurgaon or other desired location in New Delhi.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Delhi Airport, any of your hotel in Delhi Or Gurugram
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- No charge for infant (Age 02 Years or below)
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.