Private Tour: Highlights Fatima Sanctuary, Nazaré Big Waves and Obidos Medieval
Enjoy visits Fátima, Nazaré and Obidos 126 km north of Lisbon and affords a rewarding 8 hours Private Tour experience. Fátima is the most important Christian pilgrimages in the world and UNESCO-listed World Heritage Site. Nazaré (big waves capital) is a colorful fishing village with an awesome view from the Sitio of Nazaré, up on the cliff and reached via an 1889 funicular. Óbidos Village (medieval castle). Visit the Fatima Sanctuary, watch the surfers from Forte São Miguel Arcanjo / Nazaré. Then walk the medieval streets of Óbidos. Soak up the historic atmosphere, taste the famous cherry liqueur in chocolate cup and take in sweeping views from the city ramparts before returning to Lisbon. Your Private tour also includes a free and flexible pick-up (9am) /drop-off (6pm) from your located accommodations, driver/guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driver or tour guide
- Van with air conditioner, gas and tolls
- Insurances and taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Forte de Sao Miguel
- Entry/Admission - Church of Nossa Senhora do Rosario de Fatima
- Entry/Admission - Nazare Funicular
- Entry/Admission - Obidos Village
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Forte de Sao Miguel, 39_ 36.250' N, 009_ 5. 083' W, Nazare 2450-076 Portugal
Location with a wonderful view of the beach of Nazaré and North Beach. Has a museum inside that tells the story of Nazareth.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Church of Nossa Senhora do Rosario de Fatima, Av. Marques de Tomar Avenidas Novas, Lisbon 1050-154 Portugal
The Sanctuary of Fátima, also known as Sanctuary of Our Lady of Fátima, is a group of Catholic religious buildings and structures in Cova da Iria, in the civil parish of Fátima, in the municipality of Ourém, in Portugal.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nazare Funicular, Lugar do Sitio, Nazare Portugal
Nazaré is a portuguese municipality in Oeste region and Leiria District, in historical Estremadura province of Portugal. It is one of the most popular seaside resorts in the Silver Coast, Portugal
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Obidos Village, Obidos Portugal
Obidos is the classic Portuguese fortified town, and is one of the most picturesque locations in Portugal. Obidos radiates Portuguese charm, from the narrow cobbled streets, the quaint houses, through to the imposing medieval castle, which once guarded the region.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Fatima, Fatima, Santarem District, Central Portugal
The Sanctuary of Our Lady of Fátima (Santuário de Fátima) is one of the world’s largest Catholic pilgrimage sites, attracting between 4 and 5 million visitors every year. Here, between 13th May and 13th October 1917, three shepherd children are believed to have witnessed six apparitions of the Virgin Mary, who imparted various messages and predictions about the future. During the last of these apparitions it is said that around 50,000 observers witnessed the sun moving around in the sky in a way which defied the laws of cosmology.
Among the various buildings associated with the sanctuary, the Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary (Basílica de Nossa Senhora do Rosário) is a solid limestone church built between 1928 and 1953 in Neo-Baroque style. The basilica has a 65 metre-high bell tower and there is a large statue of Our Lady of Fatima above the main entrance to the church.
Inside there are 15 altars corresponding to the 15 Mysteries of The Rosary, and an organ which has around 12,000 pipes. The apparitions and events surrounding them are illustrated in the basilica’s stain glass windows. Statues of four saints associated with the rosary stand at the four corners of the church. Within the basilica complex is the Chapel of the Apparitions, where the three shepherd children, Lucia dos Santos, and Jacinta and Francisco Marto, who died in 1919, 1920 and 2005, are buried.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This is a Private Tour we pickup and drop off all persons in Lisbon area, please indicate your hotel or address.Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Coronavirus Safety Measures - The safety and well-being of everyone who uses our services are always our priority. We are actively monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking steps to help keep our customers safe.
- We’re certified by the Official Tourism entity ‘Turismo de Portugal’ with the hygiene certification stamp ‘Clean & Safe’.
- For our safety, we operate only private tour and pick-up/drop-off all passengers. We clean and disinfect our vehicles every tour and we provide hand sanitizer and masks to our customers.
- Our guides are experienced professionals, courteous and drive defensive and safety with only one objective to ensure your safety and satisfaction.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We're certified by the Official Tourism entity 'Turismo de Portugal' with the hygiene certification stamp 'Clean&Safe'. We clean and disinfect our vehicles every tour and we provide hand sanitizers and masks to our customers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.