Private Tour: Mini Combo Expedition (Jeep tour & Levada Walk) - Thursday
Join us, in a Private Tour, with the ultimate Combo Expedition by combining a Land Rover tour with a Levada walk. You will experience Madeira ‘s wilderness by Land Rover and foot by entering the Laurisilva forest in the centre of Madeira. And then later one you can join the farmers by walking a special Levada along the fields of sugar cane and other different crops. This combination will give you a detailed opportunity to “Taste” what Madeira has to offer.
Up to 8 people - price per group/car.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel or Accommodation pickup and drop-off
- Insurance (Required by Portuguese law)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Madeira Mountain Expedition, Tv. do Papagaio Verde 4 9000, 9000-656 Funchal, Portugal
Come Explore with us a Levada Walk and a Jeep Safari in Madeira.
Places you will visit:
Funchal, Camacha, Morena, Santo da Serra, Machico, Funchal.
Join our Land Rover expedition and discover our astonishing Southeast Coast, visiting the famous wicker town and remote places such us Morena, all this combining with some very light and easy self Levada Walk. Ending at Machico, the place which was “touched” by the Portuguese for the very first time.
Departure Point :1: Funchal, Portugal
2: Caniço, Portugal
3: Santa Cruz, Portugal
4: Machico, Portugal
5: 9370 Estreito da Calheta, Portugal
6: Ponta Do Sol, Portugal
7: Porto do Funchal, 9000 Funchal, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel Lobby, Accommodation or on the SidewalkOur estimated times for Pickup:Calheta – 8:00 am to 8:15 amPonta do Sol – 8:20 am to 8:30 amFunchal – 8:45 am to 9:00 amCaniço – 9:15 am to 9:30 amSanta Cruz – 9:40 am to 9:55 amMachico – 10:10 am to 10:20 amAnd for all customers coming by Cruise ship, the pick up of the passengers will be at the harbour.Up to 8 people - price per group/car.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.