Private Tour of 5th Century Rock-Cut Church in Cappadocia
Private tour with a local guide
Panoramic views of the region from Uchisar Castle
An old Greek village cut out of the local pink stone
Centuries' old frescoes in the Church of St John
Lunch break in a unique cave setting
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Meals and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cavusin, Cavusin, Cappadocia
Travelling in an air-conditioned mini-van with complimentary internet access, this tour begins with a visit to Uchisar castle, a citadel that offers superb panoramic views across the region from its’ elevated position and the village of Cavusin, an old Greek village where its’ inhabitants once lived in houses cut into a group of pink-coloured rocks populated with many of the rock-hewn, early churches prevalent in the region.
Following this, a lunch break is given in a restaurant located in a unique cave setting before the tour moves on to an early Christian Church dedicated to Saint John which dates as far back as the 5th century and has some stunning frescoes depicting scenes from the Bible.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Not available from Kayseri
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.