Private Tour: Perast and Njegusi Village Tour from Kotor
Enjoy a 5-hour private tour to explore the wonders of Perast and Njegusi Village. Follow your private guide to see Our Lady of the Rocks church and museum (admission included). Stop at Montenegro's oldest restaurant in Njegusi for some smoked ham and cheese before exploring the smokehouse and learning how it is made. Travel in comfort with private transportation including hotel pickup and drop-off and stunning photo stops along the way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Taxi boat ride to Our Lady of the Rocks
- Professional, licensed English-speaking guide
- Private transportation by modern van
- Hotel, port, or airport pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Our Lady of the Rocks
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Enjoy hotel pickup from your hotel, port, or Tivat Airport at 8am to start your private, half-day tour. You will be picked up in a private vehicle for transportation to Perast. From here, take a water taxi to see Our Lady of the Rocks church and museum. See the islet created by rocks and sunken boats on the beautiful Bay of Kotor before heading back to Perast for a walk.
After about 45 minutes in Perast, you will be driven up to Njegusi, a traditional village featuring 25 hairpin bends during the ascension. During the drive, you will have multiple photo stops to capture the unique scenery. Enjoy a stop at a 136 year old restaurant "Kod Pera na Bukovicu" where you will enjoy local products such as smoked ham, cheese, and grape brandy. The family that runs the restaurant will invite you in to see the smokehouse and explain the process of making smoked ham.
Afterward, you will head back toward Kotor on the 25-serpentine road. As you descend, you will have more opportunities for photos - including an incomparable view of the Boka Bay. After 5 hours filled with sightseeing, you will be returned to your accommodation around 1pm.
Departure Point :Your hotel, port, or the Tivat Airport
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 4 adults per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.