Private Tour: Quebec City Walking Tour
One of the best ways to experience all of the charming sites of Quebec City is by foot. On this 2.5-hour private walking tour, visit Place d’Hôtel de Ville, City Hall, Place Royale, the famous Chateau Frontenac hotel and more. You can customize the tour to your interests, and your knowledgable local guide will provide interesting and informative commentary on all the sights you see.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private local guide
- Live commentary available in English
- Entry/Admission - Tours Voir Quebec
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Upper Town (Haute-Ville), Quebec City, Quebec Canada
Quebec City is a great place to explore by foot, and on this private 3-hour walking tour, you can customize the itinerary to your interests. Departing from Upper Town, follow your private guide -- a friendly, knowledgeable local -- down hidden alleyways full of history, along main routes, and to must-see spots around the city. You are free to tell your guide where you'd like to go or you can let your guide lead the way.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Old Quebec, Rue de Tresor, Quebec City, Quebec GIR 5B8 Canada
As you walk, you'll learn about Quebec City's rich culture and history, from 1608 to today, while enjoying entertaining and informative commentary. Feel the cobblestone streets under your feet as you explore Old Quebec
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Terrasse Dufferin, 2, rue d'Auteuil / D'Auteuil street, 2 chateau Frontenac, Quebec City, Quebec G1R 5C2 Canada
Visit sites such as La Terrasse Dufferin
Stop At: Place de l'Hotel de Ville, rue des Jardins/rue de Buade, Quebec City, Quebec Canada
Pass through Place d’Dôtel de Ville with the impressive City Hall right in front of it.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Place Royale, 2-4 Rue des Pains Benits, Quebec City, Quebec G1K 4E9 Canada
Walk through the courtyard of the famous Chateau Frontenac hotel and pass Place Royale, the birthplace of Quebec city.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Quartier Petit Champlain, 61 rue du Petit-Champlain, Quebec City, Quebec G1K 4H5 Canada
Continue down Petit-Champlain street
Pass By: Eglise Notre Dame des Victoires, Place Royale 32, Rue Sous-Le-Fort, Quebec City, Quebec G1K 4G7 Canada
See the quaint church Notre-Dame-des-Victoires.
Stop At: Tours Voir Quebec, 12, Ste-Anne street, Quebec City, Quebec G1R 3X2 Canada
Your guide will explain what you see and encourage you to ask as many questions as you like. Your tour will conclude back in Upper Town
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Centre Infotouriste de Québec, 12 Rue Sainte-Anne, Québec, QC G1R 3X2, Canada
Return Detail :Funiculaire du Vieux-Québec, 16 Rue du Petit Champlain, Québec, QC G1K 4H4, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We will be operating in groups of 8 or less and we will follow government mandates. Our vendors will make sure you’re safe to enter and will be cleaning their facility and wiping down all surfaces before and after our visit.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.