Private Tour - Sunday Only! Beautiful sea, mountain, scenary and onsen!
Enjoy the morning harbor, the nature of the sea and mountains and finally a hot spring! This tour is in Isumi, a port town, 1hr 30mins from Tokyo. We will start the morning at "Ohara Market" held every Sunday. You can enjoy the lively Japanese market atmosphere. You can buy seafood and BBQ it on the spot! Taste as much fresh seafood as you can!
Next, enjoy the scenary of the entire Blue Pacific Ocean, and Japanese Satoyama from the local "Isumi Railway." There is no doubt you will be breath taken by the scenary.
Finally, a dark black hot spring in the next town. Why don't you experience the ultimate healing journey in Isumi?
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Private Tour
- Necessary expenses for the tour guide
What's excluded :
- Travel expenses and entrance fees for your own
- Money for food/drinks, souvenirs, and extra activities for your own
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Train ticket fee
- Entry/Admission - Ohara Port
- Entry/Admission - 大原駅（いすみ鉄道）
- Entry/Admission - Onjuku no Yu Kurhaus
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ohara Port, 11574 Ohara, Isumi, Chiba 298-0004, Japan
Ohara Gyoko: Fresh seafood, vegetables and food from Isumi all gathered in Ohara fishing port. Not only is it delicious but also a reasonable price. You can see the liveliness of a Japanese port but you can also taste seafood purchased barbecqued on the spot.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Obamahachiman Shrine, 10439 Ōhara, Isumi, Chiba 298-0004, Japan
The view from the shrine on the hilltop is superb! The atmosphere is like a resort, blue seas and blue skies. This is the No.1 scenic spot of the town, where you can also admire the many boats and lighthouses in the harbor.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Japan, 〒298-0003 Chiba, Isumi, Fukahori, １８８５−７ 匠のひものがんこおやじ
Ganko Oyaji: Observe how Ohara's speciality, 'himono' (dried fish) is made. You can see the fish being carefull handled by human hands. It is characterised by the seasoning, each store has a different seasoning and there are unique types depending on the area.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Japan, 〒298-0001 若山 大原海岸
Hirauira Kaigan: It is a blue and beautiful southern coast. It is popular in the summer for people who enjoy swimming and surfing on the beach. Enjoy the blue sky and blue sea!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: 大原駅（いすみ鉄道）, Ohara, Isumi, Chiba 298-0004, Japan
Isumitetsudo: Board a one-man yellow train and enjoy the mountain scenary and the idyllic rural scenary. In spring the cherry blossoms are in full bloom. Many people come to visit, just to take a ride on this train.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Onjuku no Yu Kurhaus, 2143-2 Hama, Onjuku-machi, Isumi-gun 299-5107 Chiba Prefecture
It is a natural hot spring with slimy black water. This silminess is said to be second in the country. There are 7 types of hot springs including utaseyu and bakomushi. Although it's not a tourist destination, there's a great unique spa experience awaiting here.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Ōhara Station, Ohara, Isumi, Chiba 298-0004, Japan
Return Detail :Onjuku Station, Suka, Onjuku, Isumi District, Chiba 299-5106, Japan
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please wear comfortable clothing as you will be walking a lot.
- Tour finishing point is different from to tour starting point. Please consult the guide if you would like to change your finishing point.
- Lunch (dinner) spot is included. There are seafood and other various food in the morning market, so for those not too keen on seafood don' worry!
- Please note spots will be changed if temporarily closed.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 3000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.