Private Tour Through Sacred Valley In Cusco With Expert Guide!!
See Peru in comfort and style with Qorysun Travel family and enjoy the best of the Sacred Valley tour just for you and your family.
Enjoy the epic scenery of the Sacred Valley of the Incas and the rich history of our ancestors.
Head to the heart of The Sacred Valley and discover its world famous culinary scene.
You’ll get up close to ancient cultures and awe-inspiring natural wonders in the company of your local guide whose passion for their traditions is contagious.
With the help of amazing expert guide, you can enjoy everything that The Sacred valley has to offer, all the while knowing that every detail is taken care of.
perfect mix of stunning views and activities in our private tour by sharing the rich culture and history of our local andean families.
The Sacred Valley of the incas was one of the bases of Incan empire & Several of the Inca’s finest works were built in this region making it a fantastic place & experience that you can not miss.
What's included :
- Private transportation.
- English-speaking Tour Guide.
- Andean village visit.
- Entrance Ticket for archeological sites.
- Lunch - Meals - Buffet Lunch.
- Full support from your Travel Concierge before, during and after your trip.
- Entry/Admission - Complejo Arqueologico Chinchero
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo
- Entry/Admission - Museo de Pisac
What's excluded :
You will be collected from your hotel by your expert, local guide and private vehicle to be driven firstly to Chinchero, on this site we will appreciate the Inka walls that are very well preserved in the main square as well as many altars directed to the four cardinal points. We will also visit the beautiful colonial church, unique for its work of art. Continuing, we will participate in a wonderful exposition of Andean weaving art; During the weaving we will become familiar with the wisdom of Andean weavings, such and as they are maintained long before Inka times.
Here in Chinchero our local families will share with us the best experience of ancestral weaving and dyeing process. Also enjoy here the best muña tea (mint tea good for altitude).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo, Ollantaytambo 08676 Peru
Your next stop will be the Incan fortress of Ollantaytambo, the oldest continuously occupied town on the American continent. The narrow streets of Ollantaytambo, along with their canals, have not changed much from the time of the Inca Empire, giving you a feeling of what it would have been like to live during the inca times. After Ollantaytambo we head to Urubamba where we have a delicious buffet lunch (Included).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Museo de Pisac, Avenida Amazonas and Avenida Zamalloa, Pisac Peru
Then we continue through the Sacred Valley on to Pisaq. where you can see the biggest Inca cemetery with more than 2000 tombs. There we can admire the incredible farming terraces carved into the mountain and the religious area of this important citadel.
There will be enough time to stroll around these magnificent ruins before being driven back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
• Quinoa Soup - Andean Traditional Soup.
• Lomo Saltado
• Ceviche - The best traditional sea food.
• Guinea Pig. - Andean Traditional Guinea Pig.
• Mazamorra Morada. - Mazamorra morada is prepared from purple corn. It is delicious and sweet!!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed, please let us know the name and location of your hotel.This tour starts when we pick you up from your hotel, and it will finish when we are going to leave you at your hotel.THINGS TO BRING:*Sun hat.*Sun protection cream (factor 35 recommended).*Waterproof jacket/rain poncho (Rainy season September to March).*Camera and films.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Your health and safety is our priority. That is why we desinfect our vehicles permanently and our guides are well trained to provide the best care and attention to you and your families. We offer only private tours - family tours.