Private Tour to Arenal Volcano and Baldi Hot Springs
This private tour includes private transportation from your hotel with a professional naturalist tour guide, lunch and dinner to the beautiful Baldi Hot Springs. This is a perfect place with 25 thermo mineral hot water pools flowing from the volcano and ranging in temperatures from 93 F to 152 F. It offers you the perfect combination between relaxing in medicinal Hot Springs waters with multiple health benefits, both physically and chemically and having fun while raising your adrenaline in the extreme challenging water slides. The purity of the water will make you feel like you are floating in an oasis of healing, with birds singing all around and the sound of falling water that invites you to relax and recover your wellness and quality of life.
You also will find 3 bathroom areas with shower and changing rooms, 2 restaurants, Baldi Acqua Spa, 2 dry bars, 3 wet bars, sauna, souvenir shop, trails, lockers and lot of more to enjoin a cozy day with us.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Baldi Hot Springs
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Arenal Volcano National Park, Arenal Volcano National Park, Province of Alajuela
Arenal Volcano National Park
Stop At: Baldi Hot Springs, Ruta 142, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos Costa Rica
Baldi is a beautiful complex located right in front Arenal Volcano.
It is considered the largest hot springs in the world, with many thermal pools, gardens, deluxe restaurants and bars and more
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: La Fortuna de San Carlos, La Fortuna de San Carlos, Arenal Volcano National Park, Province of Alajuela
La Fortuna is the name of the main city close to Arenal Volcano. It is a small and beautiful city with friendly people. La Fortuna is a small town in Costa Rica, northwest of the capital, San José. It’s known as a gateway to Arenal Volcano National Park, comprising 2 volcanoes. Active Arenal Volcano is still laced with lava flows. Hot springs dot the foot of the volcano, on the thermal Tabacón River. Dormant Chato Volcano has a crater lake and rainforest trails leading to La Fortuna Waterfall, with its natural pool.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from all hotels in San Jose area
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will provide you a health care kit for your personal security and our transportation services will work with the 50% of the total capacity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.