Private Tour to Arenal Volcano and Tabacon Hot Springs
Taking this tour you will give you a wonderful experience that combines adventure with nature. This 9-hour private tour includes transportation from your hotel with a professional, naturalist tour guide, lunch and dinner and entrance fees to the hot springs.
Travel Safe with us!
We substantially reduce social contact and guarantee social distancing, preventing possible infections. In addition, our Guide -Driver has all the protective equipment and you will be provided with our exclusive Travel Safe Kit complementary (Facial mask, alcohol in gel, hands soap, Tissues and gloves).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Tabacon Hot Springs
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Arenal Volcano National Park, Arenal Volcano National Park, Province of Alajuela
Arenal Volcano National Park
Stop At: Tabacon Hot Springs, Tabacon Thermal Resort & Spa, La Fortuna, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos Costa Rica
Tabacon Hot Springs is a luxury complex with multiple thermal pools and beautiful gardens for a relaxing day
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pickup from all hotels in San Jose
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Child and infant rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will provide you a health care kit for your personal security and our transportation services will work with the 50% of the total capacity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.