Private tour to Cesky Krumlov
We invite you to visit the unique town of Český Krumlov, located in Bohemia along the banks of the Vltava River next to the borders with Austria. The Town was founded in 13th century and has retained its former medieval character. Český Krumlov Castle is one the largest in the world with magnificent baroque gardens and the oldest Baroque theater in the world. It was a seat of the powerful Rozmberk and Schwarzenberg families. The historic center of Český Krumlov was a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Personal guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Cesky Krumlov Castle
- Departure from your hotel to Český Krumlov at 8:00. This medieval town boasts well-preserved Gothic, Baroque and Renaissance buildings nestled around a 13th-century castle. Enjoy a walking tour of the Old Town explore the cobbled lanes and squares.
Visit Český Krumlov Castle, the second biggest in the Czech Republic. Tour the courtyards and richly decorated interiors, and discover how it was the seat of the powerful Rozmberk and Schwarzenberg families from the 14th to the 20th centuries. (The castle entrance fee are not included, except in winter when the road to the castle is closed.)
Before returning to Prague, enjoy free time and have a lunch in one of the restaurants. Later, journey back to Prague. End of the hotel is at the hotel
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.