Private Tour to Ek Balam, Cenote & Valladolid
We specialize in creating unique experiences for each of you. Cultural diversity, historical heritage, traditions, gastronomy, nature and adventure, there are endless possibilities.
We select each of the attractions, unique restaurants and non-commercial places to make your experience unforgettable.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Regional style buffet lunch
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Ek' Balam
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Hubiku
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ek' Balam, Temozon Mexico
Ek Balam is a spectacular archaeological site in the heart of Yucatan. It is not very famous as Chichén Itzá, therefore, you can enter without making big lines, take pictures without crowds and walk quietly without bothering vendors. But the best thing is that you can climb to the top of the pyramids and contemplate the spectacular jungle that surrounds it.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
Valladolid is a "Magic Town" since 2012, and currently considered within the possible heritage sites of humanity. The city of Valladolid was founded in 1543 by Francisco de Montejo and is currently the second most important city after Mérida of Yucatán. Its greatest beauty lies in colonial buildings and houses, its parks, neighborhoods and churches that still exist in the city.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Cenote Hubiku, Kilometro 1.5 Carretera Temozon-Tizimin, Temozon 97740 Mexico
It is an underground cenote with an entrance or eye on the roof, fresh, deep, crystalline and fresh water awaits you for swimming.
Hubiku is a young cenote with a hole in its vault that formed when the roots of a large tree collapsed the roof. The water depth is 27 m and its shape is almost circular with an approximate diameter of 50 m. At noon a beam of light descends through the eye of the vault to the crystalline waters of this great submerged cavern and creates a great spectacle.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cancun Airport, Cancun Mexico
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.