Private tour to Florence and Pisa from Livorno port
Get Away From The Crowds & Spend Your Day in Private Comfort Visiting the Cities of Art, Shopping & Enjoy Delicious Cuisine!
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation on comfortable Mercedes-Benz Vclass minivan driven by an expert English speaking driver/guide
- Private tour
- Tax, tolls, parking fees, gasoline
- Vat 22%
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza del Duomo, 50122, Florence Italy
After having met your driver at the cruiser terminal, sit back and enjoy your drive through the Tuscan countryside towards Florence .
Driving up the beautiful Viale dei Colli, we reach the marvelous terrace called Piazzale Michelangelo (named after the artist who sculpted the original David statue). Here you get the most impressive view of the city.
Nearby you can also see the white and green marble façade of the S. Miniato al Monte church - one of the purest examples of the Florentine Romanesque style.
After leaving the church, we follow an uphill road, bordered by the ancient city walls, until we reach Forte Belvedere, built around 1590 by the Grand-duke Ferdinand to protect the Medici villas.
Next we head for the city center, to the Piazza della Repubblica, surrounded by the historical literary cafés, where long ago important intellectuals gathered together.
Following the Via De'Calzaiuoli, which connects Piazza del Duomo (S. Maria del Fiore, the Baptistery, Giotto's Bell tower) to Piazza Signoria ( Palazzo Vecchio, Uffizi , etc.) you will be able to admire the best masterpieces of Renaissance art, breathing in the magical atmosphere that only Florence can offer.
Our driver, completely at your disposition, will be more than happy to take you to Piazza Santa Croce to visit the exterior of the church, where many famous Italians artists are buried, and then take a must-deserved rest, or go to the elegant Ponte Vecchio....
For the shopping lovers or the hungry soul, there are also many shops and "trattoria" to dive into, so everyone in the group can satisfy their desires whether it be a smart leather jacket, or a scrumptious plate of pasta!
You can also see what the local craftsmen have to offer in the small local workshops or practice your bargaining skills at the San Lorenzo outdoor market.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Piazza dei Miracoli, Piazza del Duomo, 56126, Pisa Italy
In the afternoon, you will leave Florence and enjoy the 50 minute drive to the university town of Pisa where you will have a brief stop by the Field of Miracles for photographs and to marvel at the exterior of the Campanile, better known as the Leaning Tower.
This famous Bell Tower leans over 16 feet out of perpendicular! Efforts to stabilize the building are made constantly together with a continued monitoring process of the structure. Time permitting, you will also see Lungarno and Cavalieri Square.
After your tour of Pisa, relax on the half hour transfer back to your ship in Livorno with full bellies, a happy heart and great memories...
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Our vehicles are professionally sanitized after every use from top to bottom to guarantee a very high level of hygiene and cleanliness. Our English speaking drivers have been prepared to take all the necessary precautions to protect their health and that of our customers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.