Private Tour to Terezin from Prague
We offer you a half-day tour to Terezin. You have opportunity to visit Terezin Memorial
with our experienced guide. Terezin is located near Litomerice city and it was founded in the 18th century. The guide will tell you about the history of foundation of Terezin and about the main historical events that took place here. Also you will visit the Memorial Fortress and Ghetto Museum.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private guide
What's excluded :
- admission fees to the atraction
- Entry/Admission - Terezin Memorial
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Terezin Memorial, Principova alej 304, Terezin 411 55 Czech Republic
This place was the nazi concentration camp during the WWII. Now its memorial the victims of Nazi Germany.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please write us your hotel`s name or adress in Prague
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.