Private Tour: Yusupov Palace in St. Petersburg
Private Guided Tour to one of two surviving St. Petersburg residences of the monumentally wealthy Yusupov family, the Yusupov Palace on the Moika River is perhaps most famous as the scene of the assassination of Grigory Rasputin, and is one of the few aristocratic homes in the city to have retained many of its original interiors. This tour and the professional guide will take you back in history of Saint-Petersburg.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private vehicle
- Local professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Yusupov Palace on Moika River
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- The tour starts at the lobby of your Hotel where the guide and driver meet you. Together you get to spectacular Yusupov Palace. You easily get inside not waiting in a line. Excursion begins on the 2nd floor, which features an amazing ballroom (the White Column Room), banquet hall, the delightful Green Drawing Room and the ornate rococo private theatre. The tour continues on the ground floor, where you will see the fabulous Turkish Study (used by Felix as a billiards room), the Prince's study and the Moorish Drawing Room, among many other rooms. Then you will see the room where Rasputin’s murder began and the guide will reveal the mystery over the Grigory Rasputin life and death. After the tour you will be offered to have a lunch/dinner in a very nice restaurant serving delicious Russian food (optional) and then you will be taken back to the Hotel or any other desired destination in the city center.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Pickup from your hotel lobbyDates: DailyReturn point: Returns to original departure point
Departure Time :10:30am or 3.30pm. Please choose the time convenient for you and note it when booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 14 years
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.