Private Tours to Stonehenge & Oxford
The product we offer is unique.
All drivers born in England.
We offer a personal service.stress free.
We have a wide knowledgeable of history.
We are very flexible.
We offer a personal collection from your hotel.
Brand new large minivans.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes
- English speaking guide
- Personal tour of Stonehenge
What's excluded :
- Admission fees
- No hidden fees.
- Cost of lunch
The tours we provide are a private tour.using luxury mini Van's.
We can accomadte upto 8 people in 1 vehicle.
We can collect and drop.off at your hotel.apartment or airport.cruise ship etc.
We would visit Windsor castle. The queens resident.
One of the great castles of the world.
This would be first on my list.
You will have just over 2 hrs to visit.
We will then take you to a fantastic country pub.
Traditional and wonderful English food.
We will then have around 2 hrs to visit one of the most famous structures on earth.
You will receive a personal tour.
It take just under 2 hrs to return to london.
Our guides are all English born and know about politics.royal family and current affairs.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We collect at 8.30am.Or if you are staying in east london.You would need to start earlier.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We follow all guidelines for coving 19. We will make sure your tour is as comfortable as possible
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.