Private transfer between Ninh Binh and Mai Chau with English speaking driver
These are outstanding features from Hanoi VIP Transfer for this service.
1. Car/vehicle fleet is of newest generation.
2. Air-conditioned cars/vehicles
3. Non smoking vehicles
4. No hidden costs
5. Professional drivers
6. Cheap price offers
7. Professional team support you 24/24.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Experienced, English speaking driver
- Road tolls, gasoline, parking fee, mineral water.
- Baby seat provided for your kids.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees, meals and insurance.
- Personal expenses and tip driver.
- Mai Chau is a beautiful, poetic valley of Hoa Binh province, 160 km from Ninh Binh. This place will seduce you by the pristine, rustic beauty of mountains, forests, especially the unique culture of ethnic minority communities.
Our driver and car/vehicles can pick you up at any time as you need (from 5:00 am until 21:00 during the day). We meet you at your hotels/places with a private car and on the way you can stop for take photo or short break etc... Driver speaking basic English will make your journey easy and you leave your worries behind.
It takes almost 3.5 hour drive between Ninh Binh and Mai Chau. When you arriving Mai Chau (or Ninh Binh), we will drop you off at your hotels/places as you wish.
Departure Point :
This is a private transfer BETWEEN Ninh Binh & Mai Chau. And thus car will pick up either at your hotels/places in Ninh Binh or in Mai Chau with your desired time for departure.
OtherDi sản Tràng An - Ninh Bình, Tràng An, Hoa Lư, Ninh Bình 430000, Vietnam - areas around Bai Dinh pagoda
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.