Private Transfer from Aqaba Airport to Wadi Rum
Travel from Aqaba Airport to Wadi Rum in the comfort of an excellent vehicles with a friendly, professional driver. Transfer services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- One way private transfer with complimentary Wi-Fi
- Transfer by a private, air-conditioned vehicle according to the number of participants with one luggage and one handbag (carry-on) per person
- English-speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Enjoy a hassle-free arrival at Aqaba King Hussein International Airport and transportation to Wadi Rum with this private transfer service. Meet your driver at the airport in Aqaba, and then relax on the journey to Wadi Rum. These comfortable, air-conditioned leisure vehicles are staffed by friendly, professional English-speaking drivers that are available 7 days a week and 24 hours a day to begin your leisure or business trip with a good start.
Departure Point :
Departure Point: Aqaba King Hussein International Airport Directions: After you have collected your luggage, the driver will meet you at the Arrivals Hall located outside the customs area. The driver will be holding a sheet with the Lead Passenger's name. Dates: Daily Return point: Wadi Rum
AirportsKing Hussein Intl Airport, Aqaba Jordan
Return Detail :Wadi Rum, wadirum قرية وادي رم، 77110, Jordan
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.